Activist gets a taste of being a cop

That vid should be shown in every 6-12 grade classroom in the country on Monday morning.

It was a good idea to run this fellow through some shoot/don't-shoot sequences. They should do that with the more aggressive anti-cop troublemakers.

And the suggestion that similar videos should be shown to school kids, especially in inner-city schools, is also a good idea. But with the same good intentions in mind, cops should be taught to avoid provoking potentially violent situations by coming on too strong when it isn't necessary.

That vid should be shown in every 6-12 grade classroom in the country on Monday morning.
Every Monday. After the Pledge of Allegiance.
And prayer.

I am not sure people should be forced into prayer, as if they could. Any more so then I want to be forced to observe Ramadan.

But I am old enough to remember the Bible being read right after the pledge. Hearing the Bible didn't make me a Christian. Hearing the Bible read didn't make me hate Christians. What hearing the Bible did was make me think that although I COULD BE Christian or not the school was honestly trying to make me a better person.

Forum List

Back