Actor in new Spiderman movie threatened to kill Trump....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...he said thank goodness one day Trump is going to die.......obviously a threat about assassinating Donald Trump......he better be visited by the Secret Service....and actually, he will be.......

The studios should speak to their actors.......constantly insulting half of your ticket buying audience is really fucking stupid......

‘Spiderman’ Actor Donald Glover: 'Thank God, One Day Trump is Gonna Die' - Breitbart

How many hits does it take in the head to become as retarded as you?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Yep...he said thank goodness one day Trump is going to die.......obviously a threat about assassinating Donald Trump......he better be visited by the Secret Service....and actually, he will be.......

The studios should speak to their actors.......constantly insulting half of your ticket buying audience is really fucking stupid......

‘Spiderman’ Actor Donald Glover: 'Thank God, One Day Trump is Gonna Die' - Breitbart

Hopefully sooner or later.

Same for hillary....if the TBD doesn't maybe and animal.rights protestor or 2nd amendment guy will...lololol

Trump will outlast this idiots movie at the box office by a long shot....

I wouldn't bet the house on that because after Trump loses this November he ( Trump ) will be like Ross Perot and only those like you and I will remember him, but in different ways...

I imagine the secret service has their hands full at the moment getting the 4-1-1 on the real spiderman scaling Trump Tower.

Trump will outlast this idiots movie at the box office by a long shot....

I wouldn't bet the house on that because after Trump loses this November he ( Trump ) will be like Ross Perot and only those like you and I will remember him, but in different ways...

Yeah.....it'll be real tough on Trump if he loses.
It would be terrible to have to fall back on his billions.

Forum List

Back