Adam Schiff Nails Mike Pence with New Evidence in Ukraine Scheme

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It looks like the reason why pence won't declassify that letter of testimony written by one of his staff is that pence is much more involved with the Ukraine scam than he has admitted to. It's beginning to look like the classification is in place to protect pence.

Schiff is a former prosecutor. I don't think he will just roll over on this.

Adam Schiff Nails Mike Pence With New Evidence In Ukraine Scheme

Here we go again....

Bombshell.jpg

It looks like the reason why pence won't declassify that letter of testimony written by one of his staff is that pence is much more involved with the Ukraine scam than he has admitted to. It's beginning to look like the classification is in place to protect pence.

You poor dumb rube. About the only person Schiff is ever gonna nail is his own stupid self.

Are you really that stupid and clueless or is it just an act?

schiff is a slimy fuck and has been that way since the 90's.....

Why don't democrats just go with impeachment against TRUMP? Whining about McConnell and now trying to go after Pence only makes your case look weak, which is is....

Is he going to present it with all that evidence of Trump colluding with Russia?

Anything Schiff claims to have and produces should be questioned based on his false claims of having evidence against the President for 2+ years and attempting to manufacture and present false evidence during Impeachment.

Let's not forget Schiff has already been exposed for taking money to undermine / attack his own President from a Russian-born arms dealer and Burisma.

Finally, after the FISA Court's devastating rebuke of and call for action against Rosenstein, Comey, the FBI, and anyone tied in any way to the massive exposed FISA Court abuses - which includes Schiff, Schiff should probably be looking around for a country that does not extradite criminals back to the US.

Last edited:

So when does the big "Impeach Pence" party gonna kick off? You know, if you get both Trump and Pence, Pelosi gets to be the president.
:laugh:

Criminals always have a way about them......deny....deny....deny....and make counter-accusations.
Schiff will be lucky to not end up in prison when the facts of this case come out.

So when does the big "Impeach Pence" party gonna kick off? You know, if you get both Trump and Pence, Pelosi gets to be the president.
No, that bitch will be in jail with Comey, Schiff, & Nadler.

Dana, even if this is true no one believes it. Ever read the Boy who Cried Wolf?

Have you noticed a lot of the inquisition people are actually criminals?

Secret court judge orders FBI to reform FISA process

The Divine Emperor Pelosi will be forcefully installed in to office any day now!

Heil Schiffler!

Adam ScHITt is undoubtedly the BIGGEST, LIAR, in congress... and his ass actually belongs in JAIL, but, he's a democrat, and the LAW doesn't apply to demtrash.

No one would dare jail The Divine Emperor Pelosi!

No, that bitch will be in jail with Comey, Schiff, & Nadler.

Forum List

Back