Add another name to the list....Nancy Pelosi

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

members of Congress cashing in recently. No doubt the DNC media will ignore this.

members of Congress cashing in recently. No doubt the DNC media will ignore this.

You didn't need a Congressional briefing in mid-January to think that buying stock in ecommerce companies. I went to an event with friends around that time and we were talking about what stocks would be a good buy in the coming pandemic - Peleton, the Mirror, grocery delivery services, Skip the Dishes, NetFlix and other movie streaming services.

However, I read the article. There are no sources and no links to the "reports" it claims. The website is so obscure, I can't even check it's fact check records, so nice try.

You didn't need a Congressional briefing in mid-January to think that buying stock in ecommerce companies. I went to an event with friends around that time and we were talking about what stocks would be a good buy in the coming pandemic - Peleton, the Mirror, grocery delivery services, Skip the Dishes, NetFlix and other movie streaming services.

However, I read the article. There are no sources and no links to the "reports" it claims. The website is so obscure, I can't even check it's fact check records, so nice try.
You seem to have missed the part about Pelosi and her other half buying Amazon stocks AFTER the virus briefings with Amazon well known delivery system coming into play should a emergency occur. Insider trading is not just getting out of the market, it can be getting in as well. Much as I think Pelosi is bottom feeder and political dirt bag however I will withhold judgement in this case and see how it plays out.

You seem to have missed the part about Pelosi and her other half buying Amazon stocks AFTER the virus briefings with Amazon well known delivery system coming into play should a emergency occur. Insider trading is not just getting out of the market, it can be getting in as well. Much as I think Pelosi is bottom feeder and political dirt bag however I will withhold judgement in this case and see how it plays out.
Well, Dragonlady's reading comprehension is NOT that good, especially when she most likely is hitting the bottle or smoking the wildwood weed......

She's done it before too.

Unfortunately, any law against Congressmen (or women) isn't well defined enough to include criminal penalty, only possible fines. BUT it sure breaks with public trust, and conflict of ethics.

Forum List

Back