Zone1 Adoph Reed Jr.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Once again, I present another example of a truly sucessful and intelligent black individual. Adolph Reed is one of the great black thinkers of this nations history. Blacks like this are not pushed out in the spotlight because their ideas are based on truth and truth is the greatest enemy of the state. This is why you see blacks like Sowell, Steele or Walter Williams because blacks must be controlled.

Adolph Reeds Vitae

Adolph Reed On Identity Politics, Reparations, And Removing Monuments​

Does he says that since democrats were the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, KKK and Tuskegee Experiments they should pay reparations FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS?

Reed criticized Obama and holds some views that IM2 would disagree with. I am curious exactly what about Reed IM2 holds in regard? What opinion of his do you want to discuss?

As soon as I read the following, I knew that was all I needed to know about Adolph Reed -

“Reed supported Bernie Sanders in the 2016 and 2020 presidential campaigns.[3]”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_L._Reed_Jr.

LOL

Who would rase a racist daughter?
I don’t know, since I’m not racist. But I do know what Hitler’s firsr name was, and any parent that would give his child that name is SICK.

I don’t know, since I’m not racist. But I do know what Hitler’s firsr name was, and any parent that would give his child that name is SICK.
A fruity liberal could have triplets and name them “Klu”, “Klux” and “Klan” and IM2 would defend it. However, if a conservative did that, IM2 would have a tantrum.

More than his racial identity politics, IM2 is just a partisan leftist.

Forum List

Back