Afghanistan document shows Biden ‘didn’t heed’ warnings ahead of withdrawal, Rep. McCaul says

lololol...................look around you at the liberal normalization of pedos god mother fucking damned your stinky box..you let girls with penises compete against boys you no good god damned piece of mother fucking shit..now fuck off and die you sick fucking whore of a bitch

You have a mental problem.

I asked a yes or no question out of curiosity. None of what you said contained either of those words.
Poor poor me. I never questioned the validity of the document McCaul described or why the military wanted it's forever war. Just his focus on Biden and not what the same people told the architect of the withdrawal at the beginning of the troop reductions.

Poor poor me. I never questioned the validity of the document McCaul described or why the military wanted it's forever war. Just his focus on Biden and not what the same people told the architect of the withdrawal at the beginning of the troop reductions.

Still didn't answer my question I asked out of curiosity. But if all you have are dodges and mild hostility then I have no interest in trying to have a conversation with you

Still didn't answer my question I asked out of curiosity. But if all you have are dodges and mild hostility then I have no interest in trying to have a conversation with you
Par for the course. Everybody finds some excuse for not answering the question as to why the Dirty Don didn't enforce the conditions of his conditional withdrawal on the Taliban. Especially when they bring up the generals later advice to Biden, while ignoring that the same type advice was given to Trump at the beginning of the troop reductions.

FOX News.... Aren't they the ones who paid all that money out for lying?
Yep, but it seems you "forgot" to show us what the lie is in this article. Oh, right, you've got nothing so...
kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

What does McCaul have to say about the Trump agreement with the Taliban in February of 2020?
Did that result in a catastrophic withdrawal? Nope, everything was going fine with President Trump at the helm. Then along came a decrepit, senile old man who had to prove to the world that HE could do what President Obama, and Trump could not do. MACHO MAN!

Did that result in a catastrophic withdrawal? Nope, everything was going fine with President Trump at the helm. Then along came a decrepit, senile old man who had to prove to the world that HE could do what President Obama, and Trump could not do. MACHO MAN!

Trump set Biden up when he pulled all the troops out of Afghanistan and released 5 thousand prisoners. There weren't enough troops to secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB. Pure spitefulness.

The Taliban respected and feared President Trump.
They know Biden is an imbecile being led by America Haters.

I can
Do you have any?

By September of 2020 Trump brought more than 12,000 troops home.. leaving weapons and equipment behind ... and freed 5000 prisoners.

There were not enough troops to secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB.

That's another lie.
Then show us! Where's the link?
Trump set Biden up when he pulled all the troops out of Afghanistan and released 5 thousand prisoners. There weren't enough troops to secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB. Pure spitefulness.
Why would President Trump "set up" President Biden when Trump and the rest of the country expected Trump to win?

Then show us! Where's the link?

Why would President Trump "set up" President Biden when Trump and the rest of the country expected Trump to win?

He "set him up" due to the fact that President Trump had a plan that he could execute but one that Biden couldn't.
Those that executed the coup are responsible for a situation that Biden could never successfully manage.

Why would President Trump "set up" President Biden
Would Trump brag about it, or wouldn't he? What did he mean when he said they couldn't stop the process? When other things....?? What other things?

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame. "

"Only he and Rep. Greg Meeks, D-N.Y., the ranking member of the committee, were permitted to view the document.

Meeks argued the document revealed no new information, however, it puts to rest this whole thing about having a subpoena and the president is hiding something "

The Generals warn the Trumpybear about the consequences of withdrawing troops while the Taliban was not abiding by the terms of the Doha Accords throughout 2020. He kneecapped the incoming administration and even bragged about what he did. He was proud of forcing the complete withdrawal.

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process."

Donald Trump: (22:53)
"21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."

Trump isn't a negotiator. He gives it all away everytime.

Forum List

Back