🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Africa owes US a refund and their slaves reparations

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
First of all, they sold people they didn't want around anymore to people not even associated with our country or it's government... (because it didn't even fucking exist) without regard to where they would end up. Were these people defective? Why not keep them there in Africa and harvest crops?

As far as I'm concerned, the more I look into the history of African slavery, the more I believe the governments of Africa owe the descendants of slavery some land and assets, NOT THE USA. In fact Africa owes us restitution for the damage, riots and crimes committed by their products. Of all the world powers that colonized and otherwise exploited Africa, the US maintained the most noble intentions in the last several decades spending billions on their infrastructure. As the euroweenie colonial powers withdrew because of the communist insurrections and flood of AK-47's Africa experienced decades of suffering. The US established a "Peace Corp" to help impoverished nations and it is undermined and rendered as impotent as Bob Durham's investigation by leftists who would rather maintain a level of poverty and keep a long term job than complete an objective and move to a new one.

First of all, they sold people they didn't want around anymore to people not even associated with our country or it's government... (because it didn't even fucking exist) without regard to where they would end up. Were these people defective? Why not keep them there in Africa and harvest crops?

As far as I'm concerned, the more I look into the history of African slavery, the more I believe the governments of Africa owe the descendants of slavery some land and assets, NOT THE USA. In fact Africa owes us restitution for the damage, riots and crimes committed by their products. Of all the world powers that colonized and otherwise exploited Africa, the US maintained the most noble intentions in the last several decades spending billions on their infrastructure. As the euroweenie colonial powers withdrew because of the communist insurrections and flood of AK-47's Africa experienced decades of suffering. The US established a "Peace Corp" to help impoverished nations and it is undermined and rendered as impotent as Bob Durham's investigation by leftists who would rather maintain a level of poverty and keep a long term job than complete an objective and move to a new one.
Good. I like it.

Sure, the tribal chiefs went out and conquered anyone they could to sell them as slaves, and many WERE defective: feeble-minded or schizophrenic or something really wrong with them. The slave traders could examine them for physical health problems, but often couldn't tell if they were crazy or mentally defective.

It was obviously a good way to get rid of problems in the tribe, and the chiefs took full advantage of this --- to get money for a retarded person who was nothing but a burden in the village: that was a good deal.

Modern day descendants of African people transported against their will to what would become the United States are among the luckiest human beings in history. If not for the slave trade these people would have been born into Third World hell, rather than in easy walking distance to decent paying jobs, fast food restaurants and Walmart. Because their ancestors suffered, modern day African Americans were born here in the greatest nation on earth complete with limitless potential for self-improvement. Fact.

• Banned
Good. I like it.

Sure, the tribal chiefs went out and conquered anyone they could to sell them as slaves, and many WERE defective: feeble-minded or schizophrenic or something really wrong with them. The slave traders could examine them for physical health problems, but often couldn't tell if they were crazy or mentally defective.

It was obviously a good way to get rid of problems in the tribe, and the chiefs took full advantage of this --- to get money for a retarded person who was nothing but a burden in the village: that was a good deal.
Exactly...

Yet the fact remains that most died or were thrown overboard by Arab/Portuguese traders who didn't want the trouble before the ships even landed in ports of the western hemisphere.

There was NOT ONE, NOT FUCKING ONE ship traveling under the US Flag as a merchant vessel that picked up a slave from Africa and delivered that person to a trader in the US.

The African slaves the democrat southern plantation owners bought were the most docile, dependent and of least susceptible to illness disease the market would offer.

Yet the bed wetting left want to pretend Reagan invaded Africa, rounded up 30 million people, and brought them here to be slaves.

That's how stupid fucking democrooks are.

Seriously.

The British colonists in that fateful year of 1619 forced some people from a faraway continent to come here and work for free.

Even an idiot like me could have predicted that a seed was being planted that would eventually yield a bitter harvest for everyone. (The horrific Civil War, for example. Segregation, for another example. The deterioration of once great cities, for another example.)

And so it has come to pass.

Just look at the bitterness and divisiveness in this country today.

And in the coming decades, the situation will become even worse.

Darn those colonists back in 1619!

Exactly...

Yet the fact remains that most died or were thrown overboard by Arab/Portuguese traders who didn't want the trouble before the ships even landed in ports of the western hemisphere.

There was NOT ONE, NOT FUCKING ONE ship traveling under the US Flag as a merchant vessel that picked up a slave from Africa and delivered that person to a trader in the US.

The African slaves the democrat southern plantation owners bought were the most docile, dependent and of least susceptible to illness disease the market would offer.

Yet the bed wetting left want to pretend Reagan invaded Africa, rounded up 30 million people, and brought them here to be slaves.

That's how stupid fucking democrooks are.

How stupid are democrats?

Well which ones?

Democrats in power have seized the media and schools to control the propaganda, so whatever they want people to believe they will believe. Now democrats who vote for the propaganda are the stupid ones, that much I agree with.

The larger question is what is the difference between stupidity, insanity, and pure evil? I think I know the answer. Insanity is doing something detrimental to society and yourself for no apparent reason. Stupidity is doing something detrimental to try and achieve personal gain, but failing, and pure evil is doing the same, only you seem to be able to gain from it materially on some level before ultimately destroying yourself and society.

So in my humble opinion, it is pure evil leading the insane and stupid.

Africa doesn't have money.
Sure, but they have oil and we can go in and rape them of their oil!

Or did they take it all already? Oh well, just mark it down as reparations Africa.

LOL.

I say we just ship them all back.
Just the ones who want to go or otherwise vote democrook. Offer them all $10M, a shipping container for all their shit, and a 1st class seat on any conveyance they like in exchange for their passports and citizenship renouncements.

I'd be totally willing to pay the tax bill on that. It would get rid of the anti-american part of the population and the most criminally inclined, as well as unemployable and malignant portions of their population. It would leave us with their skilled and professional workers as well as the business owners.

Whoppie and Kapernick should be sent regardless of their desire, using green energy.

Treb.gif

The left are dishonest about everything.

They do provide one simple characteristic of value however, sort of a contestant prize, and that's if a leftist sings it, be sure it's projection, an antonym or twist and/or a confession.

People are not a product. If you would not want to be a slave why would you want to own or engage making money off of slaves?

People are not a product. If you would not want to be a slave why would you want to own or engage making money off of slaves?
Tell that to democrats and leftists who regard people as a "human resource". If it was up to me, and in the 1600's it wasn't, no slave would have ever stepped foot in the western hemisphere.

Rather than "making money" from that mistake I'm willing to pay for the emigration of anyone who believes America of all nations should be held responsible for that institution, since it has been going on for 8000 fucking years and continues to this day.

I'm sick of all the liberal bullshit surrounding this issue, and it needs to be resolved once and for all.

What's neat about the subject of slavery is how effective it is for the left's ventures. Irony is the left was the party of slavery in the first place. Here's how shit works.................

You remove accountability & responsibility from blacks, and declare that all negative affects are the result of whiteish, slavery, racism, systematic racism, woke, fuck you can go on forever with their narrations in SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS, Ooooooo, Ahhhhhhh!

You displace black families with the love for welfare.

You legalize drugs.

You honor the thug and alienate criminal justice.

Then you watch as black communities inside left run districts destroy themselves from within. It's a win win situation for a Demonicrats, because the black community ends up supporting their enemy.

You like? No? Then why does anyone support the Demonicrats?

Forum List

Back