🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Africa owes US a refund and their slaves reparations

This thread kicked the hornet's nest so hard, all the hornets got knocked out and they cannot properly respond.

:laughing0301:

:bow2:
It's a nest that needs to be punted out of the country.

The fact is the country didn't exist when the first slave owner (a black man) sued to establish the right to own a slave under the court system of a colonial government.

100 years later, it was too late to maintain a union of the states and dissolve slavery as an institution. It took another 100 years and a fuckin war to end the institution here, and another 100 years to get the treasonous democrook party to accept the fact that people of African decent deserved the basic human rights the COTUS was written to enforce. Rights granted BY GOD, not the government or the COTUS.

So if I pissed off a few bed wetting democrook drones, all well and good. The one country on earth with the least responsibility that had anything to do with slavery in this millennia is the USA. Yet we have people rioting and destroying shit in our cities and not in Portugal, Spain, Morroco, Tunisia, ETC.

As a person of SLAVIC decent do I get to destroy shit in Rome and demand reparations?

You like? No? Then why does anyone support the Demonicrats?

They have Lefts Syndrome.

Liberaldance.gif

Seriously.

The British colonists in that fateful year of 1619 forced some people from a faraway continent to come here and work for free.

Even an idiot like me could have predicted that a seed was being planted that would eventually yield a bitter harvest for everyone. (The horrific Civil War, for example. Segregation, for another example. The deterioration of once great cities, for another example.)

And so it has come to pass.

Just look at the bitterness and divisiveness in this country today.

And in the coming decades, the situation will become even worse.

Darn those colonists back in 1619!
Your history teacher failed you.....

Well based on conduct displayed over last 55 years and especially last 10-15; we should get our money back

It's a nest that needs to be punted out of the country.

The fact is the country didn't exist when the first slave owner (a black man) sued to establish the right to own a slave under the court system of a colonial government.

100 years later, it was too late to maintain a union of the states and dissolve slavery as an institution. It took another 100 years and a fuckin war to end the institution here, and another 100 years to get the treasonous democrook party to accept the fact that people of African decent deserved the basic human rights the COTUS was written to enforce. Rights granted BY GOD, not the government or the COTUS.

So if I pissed off a few bed wetting democrook drones, all well and good. The one country on earth with the least responsibility that had anything to do with slavery in this millennia is the USA. Yet we have people rioting and destroying shit in our cities and not in Portugal, Spain, Morroco, Tunisia, ETC.

As a person of SLAVIC decent do I get to destroy shit in Rome and demand reparations?

Yeah no kidding, and my WHITE great grandmother gets to sue the Germans, Italians etc. because she was a slave. Oh wait, she's gone, so I get the money. Where are my reparations? Like I need them (cough!). She didn't and made good in the USA. Must have been her whiteness.

Forum List

Back