🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After almost 12 years we FINALLY know who was behind 9/11!!!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
May 26th, 2013 at This Ain't Hell blog.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RAAztWC5sT8]9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives) - YouTube[/ame]

Well Actually if you make it through, you find out it was all Bush’s fault. Or the Banks. Or something. You gotta love how these guys keep at it. You also gotta love how he ties it up with a neat little bow.

I gotta agree with this guy that the video, like most of the conspiracy nuts, is BS

There's no Conspiracy.

Wealthy, Powerful people and Large Corporations would NEVER get together and plan something.

Who cares who did it?

After 12 years the issue is why physicists and structural engineers and engineering schools have not resolved this regardless of who did it.

There are more than 200 buildings around the world over 800 feet tall. This is not new physics. But where has accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete been supplied. Why haven't engineering schools been demanding and talking about that for 11 years?

Where have they even discussed something as simple as the center of mass as the tilted top portion of the south tower. How could they miss something that simple? Why didn't it fall down the side? Where was the center of rotation? How could gravity make it move like that so fast?

When in human history as such a large man made mass been in such an unstable position so high up? How could engineers and physicists not find that interesting enough to ask about for so long? So how many figured out airliners and fire could not have done that and concluded they should stay away from this problem?

psik

Who cares who did it?

After 12 years the issue is why physicists and structural engineers and engineering schools have not resolved this regardless of who did it.

There are more than 200 buildings around the world over 800 feet tall. This is not new physics. But where has accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete been supplied. Why haven't engineering schools been demanding and talking about that for 11 years?

Where have they even discussed something as simple as the center of mass as the tilted top portion of the south tower. How could they miss something that simple? Why didn't it fall down the side? Where was the center of rotation? How could gravity make it move like that so fast?

When in human history as such a large man made mass been in such an unstable position so high up? How could engineers and physicists not find that interesting enough to ask about for so long? So how many figured out airliners and fire could not have done that and concluded they should stay away from this problem?

psik

who cares who did it? I sure hope that was sarcasm? If not,you might as well be saying its okay for officials in our government to plot and murder citizens of the us and not be held accountable for their actions.:cuckoo:

Who cares who did it?

psik

who cares who did it? I sure hope that was sarcasm? If not,you might as well be saying its okay for officials in our government to plot and murder citizens of the us and not be held accountable for their actions.:cuckoo:

hC1085E8E

as usual,rat in the ass kid reveals his obsession over me coming on immediately after I post.

As this YouTube video reveals once again, 9/11 CTs are big on claims of victory but small on truth, proof and facts.

"I agree that it seems the plane was under guidance control"

yeah, you should know dude. when something's under "guidance control."

"EOTS" !

"Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot; I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason Should ever be forgot...."

...So you and your like-minded friends here " " think 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by my gov’t, i.e.: my councilman, senator, governer, vice president, president, all member of congress, joints chief of staff, the secretary of state, all the military personnel, fbi, cia,
airplane pilots and crew members...
people working at the airports….what about the boy scouts were they looked into at the time…

RE, PENTAGON: “you need to deal with reality ..you pathetic little minion ..and accept the fact that my.. cut and paste ...you call it are the sworn statements of some very high level and knowledgeable individuals decorated and honored for their service to this country and have more than proven their ability and soundness of both mind and character and if you cant recognize that fact ..you can go fuck yourself”

“…can you post some of these military people coming forward to swear we know the truth of 911 ?”

can you just give me a glimpse to how you feel about this ONE Part ?

...just this teeny-eenie-weenie lil’ part

"WTC hijackings: as best as you can...to you: there were NO hijackers...or there were, but WERE in cahoots with the Gov't/military/airport people ?......our gov't/military/airport people CONSPIRED with these 19 people to hijack the planes and ram them into the WTC...?"

just wondering....

Who cares who did it?

psik
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't pretend to know what really happened on 911, but like the Warren Commission, what the 911 Commission concluded conflicts with science and the facts. It saddens me that anyone that questions the "official story" is immediately labeled a crack-pot or conspiracy theorist. Science doesn't lie - people do.

Who cares who did it?

psik

I don't pretend to know what really happened on 911, but like the Warren Commission, what the 911 Commission concluded conflicts with science and the facts. It saddens me that anyone that questions the "official story" is immediately labeled a crack-pot or conspiracy theorist. Science doesn't lie - people do.

The problem being none of the CT alternatives seem to hold water and so many of the proponents of CTBS have conflicting, self-serving agendas. Virtually all turn out to be crack-pot conspiracy theorists.

Who cares who did it?

psik

The problem being none of the CT alternatives seem to hold water and so many of the proponents of CTBS have conflicting, self-serving agendas. Virtually all turn out to be crack-pot conspiracy theorists.
you're just being generous ....

Forum List

Back