After An 8 Year Nightmare.We Will Finally Hear A SOTU Address, And Finally A First Lady !!!

14980697_657113651118175_8191434407975741264_n.jpg

I'll smoke to that. lol
Maine approved it too. Cheers.

I reallllly hate the First Lady bashing thing. On her idiotic school lunch shit? Yup. On her physical appearance and the like? Come on. Be a better person.

smh
I ate lunch at my son's school on veterans day after the veteran recognition assembly and it was great..Compared to what they served when I was in school..hell,, it was better than when I was in college or the military..

I reallllly hate the First Lady bashing thing. On her idiotic school lunch shit? Yup. On her physical appearance and the like? Come on. Be a better person.

smh
I ate lunch at my son's school on veterans day after the veteran recognition assembly and it was great..Compared to what they served when I was in school..hell,, it was better than when I was in college or the military..
i have always wondered where the ground beef came from when I eat at "All U can eat Chinese Buffets" lol

smh

No.

The left took down all pretense of civility between 2000-2008. All things are now subject to ridicule.

You're right about taking the high ground, but I'm content to jump into the pit and throw their moonbat shit back at them.

Plus Mooche really is fuckin ugly. Inside and out. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out it's a tranny and the actual FATHER of the obozo daughters. Who I might add are justifiable targets after the way the Bush daughters were excoriated.

Too bad, you could set a good example so that the left would learn not to be such asshats.

lol, just kidding, they'll never learn.

But seriously, bashing the FL on her looks and things like that reflects on you, and it reflects quite poorly. Kids s/be off the table. Period. Stooping to the nasty level of the left makes you no better than them.

<shrug>

Too bad, you could set a good example so that the left would learn not to be such asshats.

But seriously, bashing the FL on her looks and things like that reflects on you, and it reflects quite poorly. Kids s/be off the table. Period. Stooping to the nasty level of the left makes you no better than them.

<shrug>

Like I said, You're right. I'm content to be wrong.

Difference between myself and a fascist moonbat?

I'll admit it's wrong, acknowledge I am doing something that tarnishes "my image" but this is a tit-for-tat. You will not murder the character of people I believe have better intentions than regressive globalist sociopaths AKA democrooks, without reprisal. I'm not even under the illusions the people I support are of the highest moral ethic, or even likely very moral at all. However you could take the worst 10 republicrats and compare them to either Clinton, obozo, Reid ETC, and it does't compare. The sociopaths, perverts and traitors elected by mindless liberals must be attack from every perspective just as they attack ours.

Like I said, eye for an eye. I still respect your opinion.

shrug, gulps beer.

<shrug>

Like I said, You're right. I'm content to be wrong.

Difference between myself and a fascist moonbat?

I'll admit it's wrong, acknowledge I am doing something that tarnishes "my image" but this is a tit-for-tat. You will not murder the character of people I believe have better intentions than regressive globalist sociopaths AKA democrooks, without reprisal. I'm not even under the illusions the people I support are of the highest moral ethic, or even likely very moral at all. However you could take the worst 10 republicrats and compare them to either Clinton, obozo, Reid ETC, and it does't compare. The sociopaths, perverts and traitors elected by mindless liberals must be attack from every perspective just as they attack ours.

Like I said, eye for an eye. I still respect your opinion.

shrug, gulps beer.

:beer:

Your PJ O'Rourke quote is freaking spot on.

Forum List

Back