After Biden's bad week, it's less and less likely that he'll be the nominee

Mooshell will be the nominee.

That's why the FBI hit Diddy.

img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ on film

Do you just make shit up?

He killed on Howard Stern and the White House correspondents dinner. Something Trump's too much of a bitch to attend when he's president. That's how much of a sensitive snowflake he is.

And less than 2 months ago Biden did so well at the SOTU that Trump accused him of being on cocaine. Bad week my ass.

Expect his poll numbers to rise in the next month.
Wow you a cheerleader for Biden who has supported that war criminal Netanyahu every step of the way. Netanyahu has killed > 14,000 children. Why do you love the mass murder of children so much?

Wow you a cheerleader for Biden who has supported that war criminal Netanyahu every step of the way. Netanyahu has killed > 14,000 children. Why do you love the mass murder of children so much?

Jon Stewart did a great piece how we are hypocrites when it comes to Israel. You are correct. We condemn Russia for doing something and when Israel does it, we are only strongly concerned. Condemning when Putin does it, concerned when Bibi does it.

You aren't wrong. But if you think the Democrats suck up and are in bed with Israel, remember how on board Jewish Democrats and Republicans were with invading Iraq.

Never forget all that time we knew Iraq was a mistake and Bush lied us in, Jews told us it was a good war and to stay the course.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

I'm sure being Jewish and not liking Arabs made it easier to swallow the lies.

In a related topic, I just checked Drudge, WTF happened to them? It's like Hillary and Soros are running the feed.
Try Citizens Free Press if you're looking for a decent Aggregator...

Or Freespoke News if you're looking for under reported news...

Their anonymous browser is pretty good too...better than Duckduckgo and as good as Brave...

Jon Stewart did a great piece how we are hypocrites when it comes to Israel. You are correct. We condemn Russia for doing something and when Israel does it, we are only strongly concerned. Condemning when Putin does it, concerned when Bibi does it.

You aren't wrong. But if you think the Democrats suck up and are in bed with Israel, remember how on board Jewish Democrats and Republicans were with invading Iraq.

Never forget all that time we knew Iraq was a mistake and Bush lied us in, Jews told us it was a good war and to stay the course.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

I'm sure being Jewish and not liking Arabs made it easier to swallow the lies.
Do you support the Biden administration and the mass murder of children? Yes or no?

"Four More Years. Pause"

Uncle Bodie, eaten by cannibals

I was arrested with a black family during a Civil Rights protest

It's been a very bad week for the current "Joe Biden", who would not be able to get through the facial recognition scanning at any airport when compared to his drivers license from 2017.

I can understand how difficult it is to find any more suitable 80 year-olds who can serve as Body Doubles. The ones they've found and altered to date glitch badly. The Mission Impossible mask one was way too obvious and was retired after only one or two appearances. I've said that I think Gary Oldman recently played one version of "Joe Biden", maybe he'll put Slow Horses aside and continue. In any event, today's "Joe Biden" had a very, very Iowa Class Embarrassment of a week.

I believe that there are warring factions within the WEF on continuing with "Joe Biden" as the candidate. They have a perfect puppet, right now who just reads whatever is put in front of him. This explains why Kamala was not made President after the real Joe Biden either died or was killed toward the end of 2020.

I've predicted that the WEF will eventually give up on this current version of "Joe Biden". It's also possible that they are enjoying exposing how stupid, gullible and malleable the American public is, that they will continue the charade.

Either way, it was a very bad week for "Joe Biden" whoever he is
/——/ Even SNL is mocking Dementia Joe.

"Four More Years. Pause"

Uncle Bodie, eaten by cannibals

I was arrested with a black family during a Civil Rights protest

It's been a very bad week for the current "Joe Biden", who would not be able to get through the facial recognition scanning at any airport when compared to his drivers license from 2017.

I can understand how difficult it is to find any more suitable 80 year-olds who can serve as Body Doubles. The ones they've found and altered to date glitch badly. The Mission Impossible mask one was way too obvious and was retired after only one or two appearances. I've said that I think Gary Oldman recently played one version of "Joe Biden", maybe he'll put Slow Horses aside and continue. In any event, today's "Joe Biden" had a very, very Iowa Class Embarrassment of a week.

I believe that there are warring factions within the WEF on continuing with "Joe Biden" as the candidate. They have a perfect puppet, right now who just reads whatever is put in front of him. This explains why Kamala was not made President after the real Joe Biden either died or was killed toward the end of 2020.

I've predicted that the WEF will eventually give up on this current version of "Joe Biden". It's also possible that they are enjoying exposing how stupid, gullible and malleable the American public is, that they will continue the charade.

Either way, it was a very bad week for "Joe Biden" whoever he is
He had a pretty good week. Polls are showing he’s still gaining on the blob who had a 4 year head start in campaigning, he did very good at the WHCD, the campus protests are giving him a chance to be strong with zero blowback, his opponent is flailing worse than normal.

He had a pretty good week. Polls are showing he’s still gaining on the blob who had a 4 year head start in campaigning, he did very good at the WHCD, the campus protests are giving him a chance to be strong with zero blowback, his opponent is flailing worse than normal.
I think you’re spot on!

Many Americans are taking a long hard look look at the “Death to Israel, Death to America, We are Hamas, Ukraine First” stance of the modern democrat Party

Forum List

Back