The politics of migrants, jobs, the economy and how the media reports it

Shouldn't you be loading toner in the Dem ballot copy machines
Bamboo ballots are preprinted in China before the Mules get them and stuff them in briefcases for us to bring out after you go to sleep So I don’t have any toner duties.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say. There are almost half a million job openings in construction.

I'm saying, apply for one and see what happens.

I'm saying, apply for one and see what happens.
I don’t work construction so I don’t think I’d get one of the half million open jobs. Show me some data supporting your point. Here’s mine:

I don’t work construction so I don’t think I’d get one of the half million open jobs. Show me some data supporting your point. Here’s mine:

See?

The brainwashed leftard mind at work ^^^

"Estimated" does not equate with job openings, silly leftard.

The current administration and Joe Biden are putting out glowing reports of lower inflation, record job creation, booming economy and how Trump's economy crashed and he was the first President to lose jobs in a very long time. Their surrogate MSM and other entities are more than happy to report it just that way.

And what if it is all mostly a lie?

JOBS: According to recent studies, Americans are losing jobs while most of those lovely new jobs they brag about are going to migrants. Joe's 'record number of jobs created' doesn't look so good when it is non citizens getting them.

View attachment 938017

Meanwhile ALL of jobs lost in the Trump administration were due to people not being allowed to work due to COVID in 2020. Had that not happened, he would be credited with a damn good record.

INFLATION is coming down, yes, but prices continue to rise. Why? Illustrate it this way:
In 2021 you gain 50 lbs and feel terrible. So you go on a diet.
In 2022 you only gain 25 pounds which is an improvement but you're still 75 lbs heavier than in 2020.
In 2023 you gain 15 lbs so you're doing better but you're still 90 lbs heavier than in 2020.
In 2024 you're edging back up and already gained 10 lbs so you're now 100 lbs heavier than in 2020.
And those paying the bills for their groceries, healthcare, utilities, other necessities feel all 100 lbs.
Inflation Worse Than Expected In March, Fed’s Preferred Metric Shows

Inflation under Trump was low and painless despite a great economy.

ECONOMY BOOMING? Not so much with the GDP down to 1.6% and falling. President Trump didn't have the greatest GDP numbers but they were steady, looked as good as anybody's compared to spending, and the effects of his economy were amazing. The American Presidency Project has been evaluating the record of U.S. Presidents for a very long time now:

MEDIA: The MSM refuses to report much if anything good in the Trump Administration and mostly downplays or doesn't report all the bad in the Biden Administration. If we still had a fair, balanced, impartial and competent U.S. media--we haven't for some time now--Biden wouldn't get 5% of the vote in November.
So much bullshit there First of all they lump legal and illegal together. Fix that and get back to me

Second inflatiom is up a tick but still in the realm of average

And when looking at GDP don’t compare a quarter to a year

We’re doing really well on a yearly basis

And when looking at GDP don’t compare a quarter to a year

We’re doing really well on a yearly basis
Sure.

Gas was $4 at the beginning of the year, now it's 6.

Doing really well.

See?

So you have nothing? I mean you came at me pretty hard on construction jobs and I showed you the BLS numbers of half a million openings and multiple news articles talking about the labor shortfall. All you’ve done is name called.

The current administration and Joe Biden are putting out glowing reports of lower inflation, record job creation, booming economy and how Trump's economy crashed and he was the first President to lose jobs in a very long time. Their surrogate MSM and other entities are more than happy to report it just that way.

And what if it is all mostly a lie?

JOBS: According to recent studies, Americans are losing jobs while most of those lovely new jobs they brag about are going to migrants. Joe's 'record number of jobs created' doesn't look so good when it is non citizens getting them.

View attachment 938017

Meanwhile ALL of jobs lost in the Trump administration were due to people not being allowed to work due to COVID in 2020. Had that not happened, he would be credited with a damn good record.

INFLATION is coming down, yes, but prices continue to rise. Why? Illustrate it this way:
In 2021 you gain 50 lbs and feel terrible. So you go on a diet.
In 2022 you only gain 25 pounds which is an improvement but you're still 75 lbs heavier than in 2020.
In 2023 you gain 15 lbs so you're doing better but you're still 90 lbs heavier than in 2020.
In 2024 you're edging back up and already gained 10 lbs so you're now 100 lbs heavier than in 2020.
And those paying the bills for their groceries, healthcare, utilities, other necessities feel all 100 lbs.
Inflation Worse Than Expected In March, Fed’s Preferred Metric Shows

Inflation under Trump was low and painless despite a great economy.

ECONOMY BOOMING? Not so much with the GDP down to 1.6% and falling. President Trump didn't have the greatest GDP numbers but they were steady, looked as good as anybody's compared to spending, and the effects of his economy were amazing. The American Presidency Project has been evaluating the record of U.S. Presidents for a very long time now:

MEDIA: The MSM refuses to report much if anything good in the Trump Administration and mostly downplays or doesn't report all the bad in the Biden Administration. If we still had a fair, balanced, impartial and competent U.S. media--we haven't for some time now--Biden wouldn't get 5% of the vote in November.

The link you posted to MSN what is an article that was originally published in the New York Post which is just another lying Rupert Murdoch garbage source.

You need better information than the crap Murdoch’s media puts out.

See?

It depends on who’s doing the estimations. If it’s the labour department, they’re probably low.

The USA has more than 9 million job openings and fewer than 6 million unemployed. Furthermore, numerous financial publications have credited the increase in immigration with the super fast recovery of the US economy post Covid.

Even the Wall Street Journal recently said that immigration is driving the successful American recovery.

Forum List

Back