Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

Sham trial, sham gag order, sham judge.
Trump appealed the gag order, saying it stopped his constitutional political free speech

Yesterday the Appeals Court came down with their ruling.

They ruled the gag order stands.... and is constitutional.

too bad, so sad.

Bullshit, the FEC closed its inquiry after failing to find that Trump neither knowingly or willfully violated campain finance law.
Sounds like another Trumper LIE....

The FEC under Trump, PURPOSELY, didn't have a quorum, and could not make any decisions or rulings or fines, without a quorum....

FEC-MIA.png

Even before the coronavirus crisis upended the lives of millions of Americans and the operations of countless government agencies, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) was struggling.
Today, in fact, marks the start of the ninth month since the nation’s campaign finance watchdog lost its ability to do its job due to the resignation of one commissioner in August. That resignation left three seats on the six-member commission vacant — one person short of the quorum necessary to conduct most of the agency’s official business.
The FEC is now enduring the longest period in the agency’s history without a quorum, without which it cannot craft new rules, give legal advice to candidates, or fine those who break the law. Last year, a report from the FEC’s Inspector General called the lack of a quorum at the FEC the “most significant management and performance challenge” facing the agency.
It’s up to the president to nominate, and the Senate to confirm, new commissioners. So far, President Donald Trump has nominated just one new commissioner, Texas attorney Trey Trainor, for whom the Senate Rules Committee held a confirmation hearing in March and whose qualifications Issue One has repeatedly raised concerns about.

struth

Last edited:
I was an HS All-Area Athlete in Baseball, Basketball, and Football.
I played in the HS All-State Baseball Game.

I played College Baseball.
I KNEW this was my ceiling in Athletics.
I KNEW I was nowhere NEAR any pro Level, so I focused on Career.

I went into Teaching, Math.
With teaching, there are coaching Opportunities.

I have Taught Math for 40 Years.
I have coached multiple HS and MS Sports.

Fair Enough?
Robert W
I answered
YET......Where are you?

Trump appealed the gag order, saying it stopped his constitutional political free speech

too bad, so sad.
Yeah, so sad for the American justice system. Where is any evidence of a crime here? At this point it's looking like Trump is being accused of what the Democrats falsely portray. Can anyone explain the prosecution's use of a proven liar for their star witness? Hey, even lefty organizations like the ACLU disagree with what the court is doing with that fake gag order. You support the politicization of the American Judicial system.

Last edited:
Sounds like another Trumper LIE....

The FEC under Trump, PURPOSELY, didn't have a quorum, and could not make any decisions or rulings without a quorum....

FEC-MIA.png

Even before the coronavirus crisis upended the lives of millions of Americans and the operations of countless government agencies, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) was struggling.
Today, in fact, marks the start of the ninth month since the nation’s campaign finance watchdog lost its ability to do its job due to the resignation of one commissioner in August. That resignation left three seats on the six-member commission vacant — one person short of the quorum necessary to conduct most of the agency’s official business.
The FEC is now enduring the longest period in the agency’s history without a quorum, without which it cannot craft new rules, give legal advice to candidates, or fine those who break the law. Last year, a report from the FEC’s Inspector General called the lack of a quorum at the FEC the “most significant management and performance challenge” facing the agency.
It’s up to the president to nominate, and the Senate to confirm, new commissioners. So far, President Donald Trump has nominated just one new commissioner, Texas attorney Trey Trainor, for whom the Senate Rules Committee held a confirmation hearing in March and whose qualifications Issue One has repeatedly raised concerns about.
Aww, too bad. Another fake charge dies. Next?

Last edited:
FACE IT

Trump's a cheat....

Wives, elections, business records, taxes etc etc etc etc

Last edited:
Yeah, so sad for the American justice system. Where is any evidence of a crime here? At this point it's looking like Trump is being accused of what the Democrats falsely portray. Can anyone explain the prosecutions use of a proven liar?
The proven liar was the guy Trump chose to Fix his problems, he was Trump's right hand man, for 10 years.

Prosecutors didn't choose him as their witness.... Trump did by having him do his dirty work, the past ten years.

You said FEC didn't go after him.....FEC couldn't go after him....they've been dysfunctional for years, off and on....
No I didn’t. The FEC investigated, just like they did with Clinton, the difference is they found violations by Clinton, they didn’t with trump.

too bad, so sad.
What is sad is that Democrats have so little confidence in their candidate that they know they can only win by silencing and destroying Joe's opponent.

I just turned on my TV which is also used by me as my monitor. I asked you about coaching and not playing. Thanks anyway for your reply.
I told you.
With teaching comes coaching opportunities.

In 40 years of Public education, I have coached Basketball, Football, Softball and Baseball.
100+ Teams in 40 Years.

I told you.
With teaching comes coaching opportunities.

In 40 years of Public education, I have coached Basketball, Football, Softball and Baseball.
100+ Teams in 40 Years.
Congratulations for your career with students.

Forum List

Back