After Last Nights Fire, Should They Change The "Welcome To Dubai" Entrance Signs?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:frown::omg::wtf: And what do the welcome signs say now? Any of you ever been to Dubai? After what happened last night, those planning on moving to/vacation in Dubia must be having second thoughts if they want to spend a few nights in a skyscraper.
Well, just for fun, what would you want the new "Welcome To Dubai" signs read (well at least till they figure out "What The Hell Is Going On" !!!
{aside from "Bring Your Own Water and Fire Extinguisher}.

I've been to Dubai, was a pretty neat place, especially when you got down around the souks (markets). One of the most impressive places I ever saw was a 2 block street that had little shops on either side of it, and all of them were filled with 16 to 24 karat gold. Not only that, but they didn't charge for the craftsmanship, because anything that you bought was sold at a standard charge per gram. Got some really nice 18k gold while I was there.

Would I stay at one of those hotels? Probably. Because not only are they very ornate and nice on the inside, but they also have very high tech security and fire systems in them.

That's why nobody died last night over there.

Ya gotta admit though, it was kinda surreal to see them continue with the fireworks display even as the building was burning.

"Come to Dubai for the fires, stay for the fireworks!"

I've been to Dubai, was a pretty neat place, especially when you got down around the souks (markets). One of the most impressive places I ever saw was a 2 block street that had little shops on either side of it, and all of them were filled with 16 to 24 karat gold. Not only that, but they didn't charge for the craftsmanship, because anything that you bought was sold at a standard charge per gram. Got some really nice 18k gold while I was there.

Would I stay at one of those hotels? Probably. Because not only are they very ornate and nice on the inside, but they also have very high tech security and fire systems in them.

That's why nobody died last night over there.

Ya gotta admit though, it was kinda surreal to see them continue with the fireworks display even as the building was burning.

"Come to Dubai for the fires, stay for the fireworks!"
thats what i heard, they built that place so that if there was a fire, it would not be able to spread. maybe,,,welcome to dubai, if your skyscraper is on fire, do not panic.

Forum List

Back