🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After learning 1 of his valets was corona-infected, Trump became "lava level mad" at staff & said he doesn't feel they're doing much to protect him!

1588897014847.gif

Oh my.

another day, another temper tantrum

Sorry. Not a Trump fan but not seeing where he threw a tantrum in this article. More likely, he just shrugged. Which suggests more of a level of arrogant stupidity than anything else. He's a notorious germaphobe. You would think he'd be more cautious.

another day, another temper tantrum

Sorry. Not a Trump fan but not seeing where he threw a tantrum in this article. More likely, he just shrugged. Which suggests more of a level of arrogant stupidity than anything else. He's a notorious germaphobe. You would think he'd be more cautious.
well i'm a Trump fan but i still think he's nuts. so there!

And all the yes-men scampered back to their cubicles in fear to wonder just where it all went wrong. Their days spent uselessly mollifying the world's most powerful toddler.

This thread is not about Hillary's campaign staff.

Hmm lets see.

Trump is well over 65 the age at which the death rate from covid-19 goes through the roof.
Trump is overweight so he has a preexisting condition making him even more vulnerable.
Trump is in the most powerful office in the land in charge of our nuclear weapons.

And now someone who is around him regularly has come down with it. Someone who handles his clothes for him. Yea I'd be pissed too.

Hmm lets see.

Trump is well over 65 the age at which the death rate from covid-19 goes through the roof.
Trump is overweight so he has a preexisting condition making him even more vulnerable.
Trump is in the most powerful office in the land in charge of our nuclear weapons.

And now someone who is around him regularly has come down with it. Someone who handles his clothes for him. Yea I'd be pissed too.
Trump eats oat meal. that ensures he will never get old and he will never die.

run along!

Hmm lets see.

run along!

I inject oatmeal ... I'm doing great.

And all the yes-men scampered back to their cubicles in fear to wonder just where it all went wrong. Their days spent uselessly mollifying the world's most powerful toddler.

Hillary does not have a campaign staff. This is not 2016. The last four years happened and Trump blew it. You had such high hopes and Hero Trump turned out to be zero. You should now be reflecting on the folly of hero worship.

Hillary does not have a campaign staff. This is not 2016.

They are still in dumbfounded state of mourning. She's still the Cabernet Queen. It's likely she calls them and yells at them often, late at night.

Hmm lets see.

run along!

Yeah..I don't think he knows what oatmeal looks like..or even smells like. Egg McMuffin more likely. But research has already shown it's unlikely to be passed through food. But if the guy was infectious and came within six feet of breathing, coughing, or sneezing on the most powerful man in the world..LOL....yeah, I'd be pissed too. But I don't think Trump thinks that way. He thinks he's bulletproof.

The source, as usual, is:

"...a person close to the White House".

That could be a Wino on a bench half a block away.

The Wino would be about as good or better than the common sources of the Fake News.

Plus, Trump had a right to be mad...if he was.

This article is an example of just how much trouble America is in. Either our own duly elected President cannot get people around him who are not basically Traitors...who will run to the News with every tidbit about even his personal life: OR the NY/DC Media is so corrupt it is actually using drunks on a bench "close to the White House" as sources.

Everyone should be concerned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back