After signing a bill banning gender-affirming care for minors in Utah, GOP Gov. Spencer Cox says trans-rights have “become such a toxic issue.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I hate this woke culture

It's the divisiveness we see not just in our schools but in our communities

What a jerk. Someone that can't stand freedom and personal choice.

This is the problem with religion. It believes it knows best but it really doesn't. What a backwards ass state.

This is the problem with religion. It believes it knows best but it really doesn't. What a backwards ass ststate.

Oh, I just read an article complain8ng about religion.. though the religion was being espoused from the left under the guise of science. It certainly is backwards.

One experienced medic speaking under conditions of anonymity put it starkly. He told me, “This is not the language of medicine. It is the language of religion.” The charter’s language is clunky and repetitive; definitions are obscured. Its lack of clarity is striking.

Gender affirming is a lie.
In a way one of the worst things about it is the twisting of words to mean the opposite of what they really mean. Reading any article about transsexual stuff is just a word puzzle. He means she and gender-affirming means child genital mutilation.

What a jerk. Someone that can't stand freedom and personal choice.

This is the problem with religion. It believes it knows best but it really doesn't. What a backwards ass state.
Because trans freedom impacts the normal person .. makes perfect sense and glad rational governors are going against this radical fad.

Those on the right always hear the sermon about "trust the science" or "the science," yet, transgenderism and gender-affirming care contradict modern day biology .. ."the science."

Because trans freedom impacts the normal person .. makes perfect sense and glad rational governors are going against this radical fad.
PROBABLY, I hope, it actually is a fad and will disappear on its own. It's certainly unwholesome and life-destroying for young people. I suppose all fads are radical --- anorexia in girl teens was a fad years ago now. One going on now is the "radical fad" for crazy people to commit suicide while killing as many other people in the public as they can. I hope that will disappear on its own and not be replaced by something worse.

WTF is " trans freedom" ?
Letting parents freely mutilate their kids. Letting schools conspire to lie to parents. Forcing everyone on penalty to say lies about what sex people plainly are and were born. That's "trans freedom."

WTF is " trans freedom" ?
Reference to another poster's comment where transgendered people should have freedom and personal choice ... to take showers and change in the wrong locker rooms, force organizations to adopt more than 2 sexes and force Americans to accept it as being normal.

What is gender affirmation?
Is it the fantasy that you are what you want to be rather than what your brain and anatomy have you as?

Forum List

Back