After the Dobbs ruling and if the judge whose ruling to ban mifepristone is allowed to stand, expect 'karma'.

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
Dear Republicans: perchance you are not aware of the recent Dobbs ruling and the potential ramifications of upholding the prohibition of mifepristone by the presiding judge, 'tis my firm belief that fate shall mete out its just rewards in due course, for as the wise among us have oft stated, "As you sow, so shall you reap."

This jurist, a stalwart of the Trumpian faction, seems intent on imposing his own political ideology rather than interpreting the law impartially. Such judicial overreach is sure to stoke the fires of indignation among the left-leaning citizenry, thereby motivating them to exercise their franchise with renewed vigor.

And let it not escape your attention, that the numbers favor the liberal-minded electorate. Alas, the handwriting on the wall is clear for all to see.

In short, there are more of us than there are of you. See you at the ballot box, my Republican, but very annoying, friends.

Dear Republicans: perchance you are not aware of the recent Dobbs ruling and the potential ramifications of upholding the prohibition of mifepristone by the presiding judge, 'tis my firm belief that fate shall mete out its just rewards in due course, for as the wise among us have oft stated, "As you sow, so shall you reap."

This jurist, a stalwart of the Trumpian faction, seems intent on imposing his own political ideology rather than interpreting the law impartially. Such judicial overreach is sure to stoke the fires of indignation among the left-leaning citizenry, thereby motivating them to exercise their franchise with renewed vigor.

And let it not escape your attention, that the numbers favor the liberal-minded electorate. Alas, the handwriting on the wall is clear for all to see.

In short, there are more of us than there are of you. See you at the ballot box, my Republican, but very annoying, friends.
The Founding Fathers were right, it was a mistake to allow women to vote.

The idea that there are more progbots than conservatives is a laughable gaslight of facts & a direct result of the conditioning from MSM, biased polls & fraud elections that have indoctrinated the sheeple into believing this alternate reality.
The left being the majority is a result of wishful feelings from the hive mind conditioned by MSM BS to think people actually like them.
Get out of the cities & progressive's with their insane policies wear out the welcome faster than a wet fart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back