🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

Both Parties have been allowed to turn into what the GOP has shown itself to be, in one form / degree or another. BOTH parties have elevated themselves above the Constitution, above the Law, and above the people who they now think they RULE yet who they were tasked to SERVE.

Good luck getting that 'genie' back inside the 'bottle' now.... people had better be ready to rebel / resist.

What on earth are you talking about? How does Donald Trump losing to a constitutionalist because of his inability to organize or even give a crap about Colorado make the GOP elevating themselves above the constituton????

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.
And the people were silenced, being refused a vote and a voice.

Sugarcoat that asshole.

The people.who were entitled to vote did vote. They just didn't support trump because he blew them off and made no real effort to win. That's his fault.
"The people who were entitled to vote"

Wow what county do I live in again?

I hope somebody's sent the memo to Cruz that in the general election he can't cheat and bribe the electoral college.
What people were entitled to vote and were denied an opportunity to exercise the right to vote?

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.
It's the party's fault that there was no election, Avatar.

Sugarcoat that asshole.
How were people silenced? and who was refused a voice and a vote?
5.35 million people.

Sugarcoat that asshole.

The people.who were entitled to vote did vote. They just didn't support trump because he blew them off and made no real effort to win. That's his fault.

I hope somebody's sent the memo to Cruz that in the general election he can't cheat and bribe the electoral college.

No idea. But when you come back to the republic and actually understand what a republic is let me know

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Then you're a nutjob and should stay home:slap:

Sugarcoat that asshole.
Voters were not allowed to vote in Colorado.

The GOP just exposed a MASSIVE, CRITICAL FLAW in the way Americans have thought: The Constitution protects people's right to vote...in genera lelections...not in PRIMARIES.

The GOP and DNC are in essence big 'clubs'. They elect people within their ranks to run for office, but they can run those primaries any way they want because it's THEIR 'club'. As Reince Priebus, Chariman of the Republican Party, told Republicans last week, 'If you don't like how we run OUR primaries you can sit down and shut up'...or go find another party. 'You have NO say'. If the GOP, or DNC, made new rules declaring the way their party picks a candidate for President is by bringing 1 representative from each state and have them play poker - winner gets to pick the nominee, as a 'club' they could pretty much do that. No one if forcing anyone to be a member and to support the GOP. As Priebus said, don't like how we do bid'ness go find another party.

This blows people's minds because they thought THEY were the GOP / DNC, that what THEY wanted / said actually mattered. SURPRISE...it DOESN'T!

Really did you read the article? The Colorado GOP cancelled any opportunity Trump supporters had and just gave the delegates to Cruz. So fuck the GOP from now on.
Will do everything possible to get Trump the nomination just to screw with the GOP elites.

For some reason Trump expects the process to be amended especially for him....Trump supporters are bunch of whiners

Sugarcoat that asshole.
5.35 million people.
Are you saying people were denied a chance to vote?

The Colorado GOP cancelled any opportunity Trump supporters had and just gave the delegates to Cruz. So fuck the GOP from now on.
Will do everything possible to get Trump the nomination just to screw with the GOP elites.
You're mad at a state party for using their own rules? That's your right. But they have the right to do what they did. Are you only for SOME rights?

Really did you read the article? The Colorado GOP cancelled any opportunity Trump supporters had and just gave the delegates to Cruz. So fuck the GOP from now on.

Trump wasn't there, his people weren't there. He's ignorant

You know what's funny? For years the GOP has accused the Democrats of rigging elections.

Now? They are openly doing it themselves, no more back room deals, they are so arrogant that they do it in public where everyone can see.
if Trump were Bernie, he'd be whining and crying about the process ....Note the dems don't have that problem

Liberals shouldn't see this as a good thing. The replacement off the Republican party will be by a more conservative party. That will be bad for the future of the Democrats.

Sugarcoat that asshole.

No idea. But when you come back to the republic and actually understand what a republic is let me know
You seem to be the one who needs to look it up you establishment RINO.

Sugarcoat that asshole.

The people who were "entitled" to vote? So, are we soon going back to the days of 3/5 of a person as well?

Have you ever heard of a caucus?...Everybody doesn't vote, you actually have to participate

Last edited:
You know what's funny? For years the GOP has accused the Democrats of rigging elections.

Now? They are openly doing it themselves, no more back room deals, they are so arrogant that they do it in public where everyone can see.

Super Delegates?

Give it a rest, the Khmer Rouge are openly corrupt as well.

Voters were not allowed to vote in Colorado.

The GOP just exposed a MASSIVE, CRITICAL FLAW in the way Americans have thought: The Constitution protects people's right to vote...in genera lelections...not in PRIMARIES.

The GOP and DNC are in essence big 'clubs'. They elect people within their ranks to run for office, but they can run those primaries any way they want because it's THEIR 'club'. As Reince Priebus, Chariman of the Republican Party, told Republicans last week, 'If you don't like how we run OUR primaries you can sit down and shut up'...or go find another party. 'You have NO say'. If the GOP, or DNC, made new rules declaring the way their party picks a candidate for President is by bringing 1 representative from each state and have them play poker - winner gets to pick the nominee, as a 'club' they could pretty much do that. No one if forcing anyone to be a member and to support the GOP. As Priebus said, don't like how we do bid'ness go find another party.

This blows people's minds because they thought THEY were the GOP / DNC, that what THEY wanted / said actually mattered. SURPRISE...it DOESN'T!
Not exactly. Did you know The Green Party has not held Presidential Primaries either?

While is it a MASSIVE, CRITICAL FLAW in how Americans think, it is not a flaw in American elections. Party primaries and caucuses are party events

Republicans still will hold precinct caucus meetings in early 2016 to begin the process of selecting delegates for the national convention — but the 37 delegates are not pledged to any specific candidate.
Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

Forum List

Back