🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

Have you ever heard of a caucus?...Everybody doesn't vote, you actually have to participate
Piss off RINO.

Aren't you a leftist Hillary supporter? Sorry of that went over your head..you're a little slow:eusa_wall:
Aren't you a shit-eating RINO? Sorry if that goes over your head and I'm not speaking clearly enough.

Seriously? That's the best you can come up with?
Did you see what that other loser came up with? Of course not. You're as big a RINO as he is.

If the establishment changes some more rules to hand the nomination to Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney, I fully expect you to support it and stand as stalwart as a Rhino (RINO) by whatever candidate they chose to steal the election for.

:fu:
Simple minded ...So sad ..."RINO"...."RINO"..."RINO":slap:...The Trump campaign in incompetent. Get it through your dumb as head old fool

Piss off RINO.

Aren't you a leftist Hillary supporter? Sorry of that went over your head..you're a little slow:eusa_wall:
Aren't you a shit-eating RINO? Sorry if that goes over your head and I'm not speaking clearly enough.

Seriously? That's the best you can come up with?
Did you see what that other loser came up with? Of course not. You're as big a RINO as he is.

If the establishment changes some more rules to hand the nomination to Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney, I fully expect you to support it and stand as stalwart as a Rhino (RINO) by whatever candidate they chose to steal the election for.

:fu:
Simple minded ...So sad ..."RINO"...."RINO"..."RINO":slap:...The Trump campaign in incompetent. Get it through your dumb as head old fool
^ Grammatical catastrophe :puke:

But anyways... Trump is currently winning. Despite the establishment's efforts.

So sad for you asshole. :fu:

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Then you're a nutjob and should stay home:slap:
Lol; no, Middle Class Americans who have any faith in EITHER PARTY are the nut jobs and only if God would make them stay home on election day, this country would not have lobbyists dictating to the government what is what.

Well.. we've got multiple supreme court nominations coming from the next presiden,t and Trump and his cult like followers are screwing everything u,p handing the election to Hillary...Not too bright

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP
Ignorant nonsense.

Granted, there’s much about the GOP that is indeed stupid, but this isn’t an example.

The GOP is a private organization, at liberty to decide its nominee as it see fit; it was never the voters’ ‘place’ to have a ‘say’ to begin with.

Do you see the irony of your statement?

Amazing how people call others dumb, while misspelling words at the same time. Like unto spelling 'dumb as' instead of 'dumb ass'. I'm not the spelling police, but when they accuse others of being dumb, you'd think that they would at least check their spelling.

No, why don't you point in out to me genius...Trump screwed up. He doesn't have a well run campaign. He has his mouth, and free continuing news coverage...Maybe he should clean up his ac,t and quit crying alike a little bitch

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.

Except that that is not the issue here. No one is saying that the rules are not fair, but how the party elite CHEATED at their own rules. Qualified Trump supporters were bleached off the ballots in a blatant effort to defraud Trump delegates who had paid their party dues but were denied their due process within the party rules.

Show me the GOP rule that says that they can purge their own ballots BEFORE anyone gets to vote on delegates.
Trump keeps breaking the rules and prides himself on it as do his cult following. Now all of a sudden we are going through the Great Whine Era?

please

Amazing how people call others dumb, while misspelling words at the same time. Like unto spelling 'dumb as' instead of 'dumb ass'. I'm not the spelling police, but when they accuse others of being dumb, you'd think that they would at least check their spelling.

Do you know the difference between typos and misspellings? I don't think you do...No, your right, i really think "is" is spelled "in" ..Yeah you got me:slap:

Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.

Except that that is not the issue here. No one is saying that the rules are not fair, but how the party elite CHEATED at their own rules. Qualified Trump supporters were bleached off the ballots in a blatant effort to defraud Trump delegates who had paid their party dues but were denied their due process within the party rules.

Show me the GOP rule that says that they can purge their own ballots BEFORE anyone gets to vote on delegates.
Trump keeps breaking the rules and prides himself on it as do his cult following. Now all of a sudden we are going through the Great Whine Era?

please

He's incompetent, if he ran his business, like he does his campaign, he'd be out of business

Last edited:
The people who were "entitled" to vote? So, are we soon going back to the days of 3/5 of a person as well?
What people are entitled to vote and did not get to vote?

The party membership who paid their dues but were not given sufficient notification of what, when and where the little pseudo-caucuses were being held.
The Great Whine "Not fair!" Poor Little Rich Boy Trump and his cult following.

pathetic :rofl:

Burn in hell GOP
WINNER! I agree with you. What do you think happens if Trump gets the nomination though? Think he can take the GOP to the edge and let them teeter on the edge of destruction and once he wins in November remold the GOP into a new American first Nationalist party?

He's incompetent, if he ran his business, like he does his campaign, he be out of business
Very true. I was a bit surprised that a childhood friend who is a medical doctor in NYC told me he liked Trump partly because of his business achievements. He just pushed aside every factoid I gave for how Trump actually faired in the business world.

Burn in hell GOP
WINNER! I agree with you. What do you think happens if Trump gets the nomination though? Think he can take the GOP to the edge and let them teeter on the edge of destruction and once he wins in November remold the GOP into a new American first Nationalist party?

Take your NAZI crap somewhere else nutter..People like you are part of the problems with the Trump campaign.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Burn in hell GOP

Then you're a nutjob and should stay home:slap:
Lol; no, Middle Class Americans who have any faith in EITHER PARTY are the nut jobs and only if God would make them stay home on election day, this country would not have lobbyists dictating to the government what is what.

Well.. we've got multiple supreme court nominations coming from the next presiden,t and Trump and his cult like followers are screwing everything u,p handing the election to Hillary...Not too bright

Did you know that Reagans negatives were very similar to trumps in March 1980?

We are way too far from the general election to see any valid stats on the outcomes of those contests polled.

Burn in hell GOP

Take your NAZI crap somewhere else nutter..People like you are part of the problems with the Trump campaign.:cuckoo:
Says the Jew lover who puts a foreign country before his own. Oh the irony of your statement.

Burn in hell GOP

Says the Jew lover who puts a foreign country before his own. Oh the irony of your statement.

"The Irony of your statement".. Jew hater...I'm a Jew, so are Trump 's grand kids. Do you hate Trump's grand-kids Jew hater? Should Trump be proud scum like you love him?:dunno:

Burn in hell GOP

"The Irony of your statement".. Jew hater...I'm a Jew, so are Trump 's grand kids. Do you hate Trump's grand-kids Jew hater? Should Trump be proud scum like you love him?:dunno:
His DAUGHTERS grandkids are HALF jews. If you are a jew then stop flying my countries flag and fly your own. We BOTH know you have no loyalty to the US. I hate all jews but I am not voting for his grandkids...I am voting for HIS policies.

Forum List

Back