🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.
You lose respect for people who deal with the facts, and then have the audacity to call them dishonest? Your post has the ring of a right wing reactionary

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Then you're a nutjob and should stay home:slap:
Lol; no, Middle Class Americans who have any faith in EITHER PARTY are the nut jobs and only if God would make them stay home on election day, this country would not have lobbyists dictating to the government what is what.

Well.. we've got multiple supreme court nominations coming from the next presiden,t and Trump and his cult like followers are screwing everything u,p handing the election to Hillary...Not too bright

Did you know that Reagans negatives were very similar to trumps in March 1980?

We are way too far from the general election to see any valid stats on the outcomes of those contests polled.
And Reagan got how much of the popular vote in 1980? By the way, Reagan was wildly popular in the GOP. Trump is still stuck at 35% average

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I live in Colorado, and last year they were talking about going to a Presidential primary that fell through. It desperately needs that as we are a purple state, and these caucus states typically represent less than 1% of the vote and they're really the symbol of the worst case in voter disenfranchisement in this country today.

IOW--Had Colorado followed through on a primary--I believe that Ted Cruz or John Kasich would have won it anyway, I don't think there were a lot of Trump supporters in this state.

Albeit it was a low blow to do it, but really both parties in this state need to get it together and go with a Presidential primary.

Burn in hell GOP

I live in Colorado, and last year they were talking about going to a Presidential primary that fell through. It desperately needs that as we are a purple state, and these caucus states typically represent less than 1% of the vote and they're really the symbol of the worst case in voter disenfranchisement in this country today.

IOW--Had Colorado followed through on a primary--I believe that Ted Cruz or John Kasich would have won it anyway, I don't think there were a lot of Trump supporters in this state.

Albeit it was a low blow to do it, but really both parties in this state need to get it together and go with a Presidential primary.
Colorado is a hybird state. Lots of strong religious believers (Christians), many libertarians, and quite a few home grown terrorists/shooters.

Do you live near Colorado Springs, where the military base is? I have been planning a visit there next year

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.

It's all been laid bare this cycle. Everyone knew it's been happening but during these primaries it's been over the top outrageously rigged and the old bastards are giggling about it talking about parachuting someone new in.

Rove actually said he believed the party could give the electorate a "fresh face". Holy toledo!

Yeah that's probably what they're going to do at the convention. Really right now, they don't have anyone that can defeat Hillary Clinton, and what they fear is total loss if it's Trump. Meaning the Senate a ton of seats in the house, and all the down ballot state races.

If Trump is the nominee--we'll have Republicans running for reelection or new seats actually denouncing him or campaigning against him to save their own seats. This is the biggest mess I have ever seen in a primary.

Burn in hell GOP

Colorado is a hybird state. Lots of strong religious believers (Christians), many libertarians, and quite a few home grown terrorists/shooters.

Do you live near Colorado Springs, where the military base is? I have been planning a visit there next year

Which military base are you talking about we have a few?

Burn in hell GOP

It's all been laid bare this cycle. Everyone knew it's been happening but during these primaries it's been over the top outrageously rigged and the old bastards are giggling about it talking about parachuting someone new in.

Rove actually said he believed the party could give the electorate a "fresh face". Holy toledo!

Yeah that's probably what they're going to do at the convention. Really right now, they don't have anyone that can defeat Hillary Clinton, and what they fear is total loss if it's Trump. Meaning the Senate a ton of seats in the house, and all the down ballot state races.

If Trump is the nominee--we'll have Republicans running for reelection or new seats actually denouncing him or campaigning against him to save their own seats. This is the biggest mess I have ever seen in a primary.
Why do you support Trump over the others?

Burn in hell GOP

A friend is at an Army base in Colorado Springs. I have been told that north of there I might like to retire to

Burn in hell GOP

A friend is at an Army base in Colorado Springs. I have been told that north of there I might like to retire to

Yeah, it's Fort Carson. I am about 45 minutes from there. There's lots of retirees in this state.

I hate all jews but...
Trump supporter says this?

Wow!
You obviously ain't been paying attention....this is not exactly a secret.
Members here pay that much attention to people like you? I am shocked yet again.

Wow! Are you a self-professed Troll, or just a garden variety Jew-hater?
I HATE Jews. Hell that's putting it kindly. Go read some threads in the Palestine section..I hate jews about as much as the Israel lovers hate Palestinians.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.
I live in Colorado. Unless you are a party insider you have no voice. There is absolutely no reason I can see to be a registered republican in this state. Give me a Trump/ Sanders ticket and I'll give you my vote.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.
You lose respect for people who deal with the facts, and then have the audacity to call them dishonest? Your post has the ring of a right wing reactionary

No, I showerd her how the Colorado GOP sent out a memo forbidding delegates from voting for Trump and how they'd lose credentials if they did. And I showed her the video of the guy who had that happen to him.

Now then, the Colorado politicians got rid of the primaries in 00. Then each party set up their super delegate bull shit. Then further, they made it about elitist politics as to who was who and finally on the GOP side, they just cut out the straw poll to eliminate visibility and the caucuses to fully disenfranchise voters. In Colorado, Sanders won the people and lost the delegates. The same may very well have been true with Trump if the system wasn't corrupt. Don't tell me it's a matter of "organization" when it's clearly puppeteering. And Avatar4321 wants the Constitution preserved for what? I'm assuming fairness. And in the midst of all this unfairness, she is justifying crooked politics. You want fairness? Then practice it and stop giving lame fucking rationalizations. There's nothing fucking reactionary about that. That's called having principles, dude.

I hate all jews but...

Wow!
Members here pay that much attention to people like you? I am shocked yet again.

I HATE Jews. Hell that's putting it kindly. Go read some threads in the Palestine section..I hate jews about as much as the Israel lovers hate Palestinians.
Tit for tat?

I hate all jews but...

Wow!

Okay. Fair enough. Not that I agree with anybody, but thank you for being honest and open.

Forum List

Back