🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

After seeing what happened in Colorado , only a fool or a party crony will support the GOP if Trump wins the most delegates and is not the nominee.

I hate to keep pounding you over your stupid head with this but the GOP has NEVER awarded the nomination on the basis of plurality. "Most delegates" doesn't mean a damn thing, the nominee has to get 1,237 to win the nomination. If he/she doesn't, they haven't won a majority of the delegates and someone else could.

What happened in Colorado is, the process established by the state for presidential caucuses was followed and Cruz beat Trump. Every state is different, they have a myriad of systems and each has it's own rule book. Nothing was suddenly changed by the party or Cruz, there was nothing unethical or under-handed done.

All this WHINING after the fact reminds me of LIBERALS! The Cruz campaign was organized and knew their shit. The Trump campaign was caught flat-footed and got creamed... tough shit... get over it and move on!

I can tell you this... I am not going to support a goddamn crybaby! If Trump plans to whine and complain about the unfairness when things don't go his way-- while the rest of the time, running around telling us all how great he is... how is that different than Obama? I'd rather have a man who does his homework, knows how the system works, figures out a winning strategy and implements it to perfection... like Cruz did in Colorado!

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.

Except that that is not the issue here. No one is saying that the rules are not fair, but how the party elite CHEATED at their own rules. Qualified Trump supporters were bleached off the ballots in a blatant effort to defraud Trump delegates who had paid their party dues but were denied their due process within the party rules.

Show me the GOP rule that says that they can purge their own ballots BEFORE anyone gets to vote on delegates.
Trump keeps breaking the rules and prides himself on it as do his cult following. Now all of a sudden we are going through the Great Whine Era?

please

He's incompetent, if he ran his business, like he does his campaign, he'd be out of business

I think he does, which is why so many businesses of his fail, go into bankruptcy or get him sued for fraud

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP
WINNER! I agree with you. What do you think happens if Trump gets the nomination though? Think he can take the GOP to the edge and let them teeter on the edge of destruction and once he wins in November remold the GOP into a new American first Nationalist party?

Take your NAZI crap somewhere else nutter..People like you are part of the problems with the Trump campaign.:cuckoo:

To be fair, I think the problems come from the top down

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.
Then you're a nutjob and should stay home:slap:
Lol; no, Middle Class Americans who have any faith in EITHER PARTY are the nut jobs and only if God would make them stay home on election day, this country would not have lobbyists dictating to the government what is what.

Well.. we've got multiple supreme court nominations coming from the next presiden,t and Trump and his cult like followers are screwing everything u,p handing the election to Hillary...Not too bright

Did you know that Reagans negatives were very similar to trumps in March 1980?

We are way too far from the general election to see any valid stats on the outcomes of those contests polled.

Considering Trump has the worst negatives in the history of taking negatives, I find that unlikely

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.
I live in Colorado. Unless you are a party insider you have no voice. There is absolutely no reason I can see to be a registered republican in this state. Give me a Trump/ Sanders ticket and I'll give you my vote.

Did you go to the caucus?

Dude, you've been shown evidence. And yet, you perpetuate this mindless organization spin. I've lost respect for you; I honestly have.

Actually, no you haven't. Granted I actually take evidence to mean something more than baseless asccusations so that could be the disconnect.

BTW there is absolutely nothing in your history that shows I should care about your respect. Especially if you are going to pretend Trump was cheated when he didn't bother showing up to compete.

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

Last edited:

Your 'baseless accusation': "I think he does, which is why so many businesses of his fail, go into bankruptcy or get him sued for fraud".
Trump has been involved in hundreds of businesses over the last forty five years.
It is inevitable some businesses will fail. Some will go bankrupt. Some disgruntled people will sue Trump.
The FACT is Trump became a Billionaire by being a very smart man.
BTW. Anyone can 'sue' anyone.The result is what's important.
Trump University had a triple A rating. 98% of the people who were students agree what they received for what they spent on the courses was excellent. That's a higher positive percentage than Harvard.
And learn how to spell the word 'accusation' OK?

So, you're saying the memo wasn't real? You're saying the Trump delegate wasn't denied? You're saying Cruz didn't have his number double printed instead of Trump? You're saying that the caucuses weren't abandoned in favor of a delegate system for the cronies to pick their guy? This is evidence; and it all points to the very well established collusion that was effectively verified by the Colorado GOP's f you voters tweet. That's not a party that values the votes of hard working everyday Americans; it's a country club; and good luck to you if you think that's enough.

And of course Trump didn't show up to the dog and pony show. I wouldn't have either. Naturally, Cruz did show up to rub elbows with his fellow thieves in their den.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

But yeah clearly it was stolen from you. No possible other explanation.

I hardly think a typo is a vast conspiracy. If there was a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure they could come up with a far superior one if they wanted.

And the evidence shows trump had tepid support at the caucuses, that his campaign was throwing a slate together at the Las minute and trump himself didn't care about it enough to show up.

You think putting in minimal effort entitles you to delegates and if you don't get it there is some great conspiracy to deny you. That's childish.

Cruz was putting together his organization for months, trumps campaign showed up on the last day.

It was 100% Trump's fault.
No one stole anything from him.
He better wise up quick.

"Family and friends leaving the GOP" yeah right, more Alinsky tricks from the left. Only the GOP gets criticized for stuff like this because you expect the GOP to be honest but as usual the democrat party gets a free ride.. Case in point, little outrage that the democrats kicked their former V.P. candidate (Joe Lieberman) out of the freaking party for being too moderate and he had to run as an independent against a radical leftie whom he beat handily. Nobody expected the shrill wife of a pervert former president to play it straight when she allegedly won six coin tosses in a row in Iowa and walked away with the delegates because nobody expects democrats to be honest or moral or anything but Marxists and enablers for sexual abuse.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.
Ah, more flatulence. You do have an ample supply! Nobody would play those board games if they had lopsided rules. What makes a game fun is that the rules are fair. No one with half a brain thinks the new rules set forth by the CO GOP establishment thinks it's fair to disenfranchise the constituents. By what definition could that be fair?

Cruz played by the rules, we get it. Repeating it doesn't make the rigged game look any better.

Your 'baseless accusation': "I think he does, which is why so many businesses of his fail, go into bankruptcy or get him sued for fraud".
Trump has been involved in hundreds of businesses over the last forty five years.
It is inevitable some businesses will fail. Some will go bankrupt. Some disgruntled people will sue Trump.
Trump University had a triple A rating. 98% of the people who were students agree what they received for what they spent on the courses was excellent. That's a higher positive percentage than Harvard.

I can't believe people are still trying to pretend trump university wasn't a complete and utter failure.

And fyi. It's complete fact that most of trumps Endeavours have failed, that he has gone bankrupt multiple times, and is still being sued for fraud. So they aren't accusations. Rather they are a patter of business behavior.

But sure trump university got 98% approval rating during the free portion of the program. Never mind the significant increase in dissatisfaction for what was paid for. And sure they got an A plus rating after they no longer had students and the time for the complaints that gave them the D minus rating lapsed. But if you think that is evidence that trump is a good business man I've got a nice piece of swamp land to sell you.

A plus companies don't go out of business. Just saying

It was 100% Trump's fault.
No one stole anything from him.
He better wise up quick.

Very true

"Family and friends leaving the GOP" yeah right, more Alinsky tricks from the left. Only the GOP gets criticized for stuff like this because you expect the GOP to be honest but as usual the democrat party gets a free ride.. Case in point, little outrage that the democrats kicked their former V.P. candidate (Joe Lieberman) out of the freaking party for being too moderate and he had to run as an independent against a radical leftie whom he beat handily. Nobody expected the shrill wife of a pervert former president to play it straight when she allegedly won six coin tosses in a row in Iowa and walked away with the delegates because nobody expects democrats to be honest or moral or anything but Marxists and enablers for sexual abuse.
Good point.

And while we see all the handwringing or glee about the GOP's inevitable demise they should take a quick look over to the left and realize a socialist might very well win if it weren't for their corrupt rules. Hillary has had to move even further left to compete with the old goat. I think it is time for a third party. A real party of the people for the people.

Except that that is not the issue here. No one is saying that the rules are not fair, but how the party elite CHEATED at their own rules. Qualified Trump supporters were bleached off the ballots in a blatant effort to defraud Trump delegates who had paid their party dues but were denied their due process within the party rules.

Show me the GOP rule that says that they can purge their own ballots BEFORE anyone gets to vote on delegates.
Trump keeps breaking the rules and prides himself on it as do his cult following. Now all of a sudden we are going through the Great Whine Era?

please

What set of Rules has Trump broken, and which ones are comparable to purging their own party members from the party ballots, nit wit.

And while we see all the handwringing or glee about the GOP's inevitable demise they should take a quick look over to the left and realize a socialist might very well win if it weren't for their corrupt rules. Hillary has had to move even further left to compete with the old goat. I think it is time for a third party. A real party of the people for the people.

I would rather have a democratic socialist running the country for four years than to continue a party that is led by Corporate Whores who will lie to and cheat their own party members so that their corporate masters can continue to export jobs, leave our borders wide open to terrorists and let Wall Street Banks and international corporations run this country into the ground.

Oh hell yeah, Sanders is the easy choice over that slime continuing to run the GOP, damned right. And shame on the GOP for not removing these crooks themselves.

Colorado: Douglas County GOP Removes Delegate who Voted for Donald Trump - Dr. Rich Swier

The people who were "entitled" to vote? So, are we soon going back to the days of 3/5 of a person as well?
What people are entitled to vote and did not get to vote?

The party membership who paid their dues but were not given sufficient notification of what, when and where the little pseudo-caucuses were being held.
The Great Whine "Not fair!" Poor Little Rich Boy Trump and his cult following.

pathetic :rofl:
No your taunts are pathetic.

You are OK with fraud and the international corporations bleeding this country dead, but somehow Trump is such a bad person that any Nazi tactic is OK to stop him.

Roflmao, you are why this nation has to have a revolution.

I can't believe people are still trying to pretend trump university wasn't a complete and utter failure.

And fyi. It's complete fact that most of trumps Endeavours have failed, that he has gone bankrupt multiple times, and is still being sued for fraud. So they aren't accusations. Rather they are a patter of business behavior.

But sure trump university got 98% approval rating during the free portion of the program. Never mind the significant increase in dissatisfaction for what was paid for. And sure they got an A plus rating after they no longer had students and the time for the complaints that gave them the D minus rating lapsed. But if you think that is evidence that trump is a good business man I've got a nice piece of swamp land to sell you.

A plus companies don't go out of business. Just saying
Trump’s Business Success Is More Than Marginal
Ya right.
Wise up.

His DAUGHTERS grandkids are HALF jews. If you are a jew then stop flying my countries flag and fly your own. We BOTH know you have no loyalty to the US. I hate all jews but I am not voting for his grandkids...I am voting for HIS policies.
Take your Nazi bullshit and shove it up your ass, moron.

You are not helping anybody as you clutter the real issues with your paranoid delusions.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back