🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

Who gives a shit what the thread was about? I was responding to your dipshit argument about whether we're going to ignore what Sanger was about. What Sanger was about has fuck all to do with Planned Parenthood today. That was my point. You can pretend it was about something else but that's just the bitch in you.

lol, I made a post about Sanger and the things she did, and you replied to THAT POST with what was a dismissal, saying basically “if you believe that, then you believe America is still a racists nation..”

Fine, let’s leave the statue out of it. The fact that you are trying to dismiss their past is ironic, since just about every post you and IM2 and supabad make are about how America is and always has been a racist nation.

It just appears, at least on the surface, that you are willing to ignore the past because of the lefts fascination with abortion.

And are you certain that planned parenthood doesn’t retain their racist past? As much as you all hate Candace Owens , even politifact couldn’t really debunk the claim she made about 79% of planned parenthood clinics being near minority communities, a stat she got from a website called “protecting black life”

The average Black Americans knows more about the racism of American history than the average white historian.
Here’s some History. How about the role that Margaret Singer played in the Black Community and her views on Blacks? Talk about a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

lol, I made a post about Sanger and the things she did, and you replied to THAT POST with what was a dismissal, saying basically “if you believe that, then you believe America is still a racists nation..”

Fine, let’s leave the statue out of it. The fact that you are trying to dismiss their past is ironic, since just about every post you and IM2 and supabad make are about how America is and always has been a racist nation.

It just appears, at least on the surface, that you are willing to ignore the past because of the lefts fascination with abortion.

And are you certain that planned parenthood doesn’t retain their racist past? As much as you all hate Candace Owens , even politifact couldn’t really debunk the claim she made about 79% of planned parenthood clinics being near minority communities, a stat she got from a website called “protecting black life”

Poor women who need healthcare services and contraceptives don't live on Park Avenue. Jeezus.

What's wrong with that reasoning, Moron? Just because Sanger was a piece of shit doesn't mean that Planned Parenthood today has anything to do with her shit ideas just like George Washington being a slaver doesn't make President Trump a slaver. Only a moron like you would take the tactic of pretending not to understand that. :laugh:
Dismiss it how? I've said Sanger was a piece of shit as were eugencists. Americans, especially young ones in school, should learn how eugenicists and white Supremacists were pieces of human shit. That's not a dismissal you Clown, that's acknowledgment. :laugh:
Describe what you mean by fascination. You mean we think that there is no such thing as a soul? That a growing fetus without a brain or feelings or memory isn't fucking important to anyone but the person who they're gestating inside of? And that if that person wants to get rid of that growing bit as of yet undeveloped mass of human potential that that isn't anyone else's fucking business? Then yes. That's my position. You're too much of pussy to address that position that you rather do this fucking dance about Sanger and history like you have any evidence whatsoever of me dismissing anything. Dismissing your shit reasoning isn't the same as dismissing Sangers past you Clown. Learn how to argue. :laugh:
Who gives a shit what that dumb bitch said? I don't blindly accept her dipshit reasoning for a damn thing. Planned Parenthood locations a chosen to be convenient for the communities who are more likely to need their access. Middle class and wealthy white people have private doctors to go to. They don't need a Planned Parenthood, moron, and if for some reason they do they are more likely to have the means to travel to one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back