🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump phucked up big-time. He should have chose Tucker or DeSantis or Stephen Miller…right?

You have every right to disagree with me. Just do it based upon my positions, not those of others.
I did. I extrapolated from your position on BL. That position was WRONG and still is.

Vance said dumb shit years ago. I think he has seen the LIGHT but there is always a chance I am wrong. I give BL the benefit of the doubt on Vance but I think Vance will be OK. BL may well prove correct. You voting Trump in November? I notice you didn't say you did in the past!!

Greg

He picked someone that encompasses the worse in all three.
Yeah totally controlled by the deep state, just like Don and the rest of the political class. Yet magically, some Americans think he and Don will change things for the better. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

I did. I extrapolated from your position on BL. That position was WRONG and still is.

Vance said dumb shit years ago. I think he has seen the LIGHT but there is always a chance I am wrong. I give BL the benefit of the doubt on Vance but I think Vance will be OK. BL may well prove correct. You voting Trump in November? I notice you didn't say you did in the past!!

Greg

Forgive him. He was mostly right before about Trump but that is not why I do not like him either way.

You sure about that? He's raised some valid points here though I think he is wrong on Vance. But a leftist? Don't know much about him. I don't leave the sewer much. lol

Greg
Yes, masquerading as a conservative. It's positions are over the top verging on lunacy.

He attacks Amber Rose based on her appearance, not on what she said.

It is nothing more than a hard core leftist trying to make conservatives look bad.

Someone with a nutsack so big they have to push it around in a wheel barrow.
Choosing the kinda safe, kinda left, kinda soft middle road’er is kind of a concession to the left isn’t it?
"Safe" is exactly what you want in a VP. You need to consider that no VP pick has ever moved the needle for a presidential candidate in a positive direction. VP picks can only LOWER your standing in the polls, if you pick a controversial one.

As the nation learns more about the remarkable life of President Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, some individuals appeared shocked that Vance’s wife, Usha Chilukuri Vance, is the daughter of Indian immigrants.

Chilukuri, a former attorney at the prestigious law firm Munger, Tolles & Olson, married Vance in 2014. She holds a B.A. in history from Yale University, a law degree from Yale Law School and an MPhil from Cambridge.

"Safe" is exactly what you want in a VP. You need to consider that no VP pick has ever moved the needle for a presidential candidate in a positive direction. VP picks can only LOWER your standing in the polls, if you pick a controversial one.

The VP choice is made to be an attack dog and promote the President's/Parties platform.

Strategically it is often made to help insure that the ticket will win the VP's home state.

People like you is why the republicans are so far left now.
No

People like me are a brake on the Democrat Party going full loon.

The country is not as far right as you ( or I ) want it to be.
The difference is I try to work with what I have been given.

You stand on the sideline and criticize everyone else.

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk took to social media to celebrate former President Trump's selection of Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance as his running mate for the Republican Party's 2024 national ticket. Musk praised the decision, calling it an "excellent decision" and stating that the Trump-Vance ticket "resounds with victory."

The announcement of Vance as the GOP vice presidential nominee came as the Republican National Convention kicked off in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, just two days after Trump survived an assassination attempt at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. Musk, who is the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, publicly endorsed Trump after the attack, expressing his support for the former president and wishing him a rapid recovery.

- What does vice-presidential nominee J.D. Vance offer the Trump ticket? -

Clearly, it will have an impact on Ohio, but Ohio has been going Republican anyway. And Pennsylvania? I'm not sure because Trump is winning those votes on his own.

What (picking) J.D. Vance does is that it offers continuity. It says that when Trump is done, there's someone to follow in his footsteps. That's number one.

And number two, Ohio is one of the most important states in the US Senate -- to control the Senate -- and having Vance on the ticket is great for the Republican nominee there.

So this could have an impact on who wins the Senate November.

And third, he's tough. That blue collar, that working class -- that understanding of voters who traditionally were Democrats and have now found a home with Donald Trump -- he emphasizes that. He's written about it, he has the intellectual backing for what Trump feels instinctively.

The VP choice is made to be an attack dog and promote the President's/Parties platform.

Strategically it is often made to help insure that the ticket will win the VP's home state.
Bush had an attack dog, but the only other VP attack dog (Palin) sunk McCains campaign. All the rest of our VPs are soft.

- What does vice-presidential nominee J.D. Vance offer the Trump ticket? -

Clearly, it will have an impact on Ohio, but Ohio has been going Republican anyway. And Pennsylvania? I'm not sure because Trump is winning those votes on his own.

What (picking) J.D. Vance does is that it offers continuity. It says that when Trump is done, there's someone to follow in his footsteps. That's number one.

And number two, Ohio is one of the most important states in the US Senate -- to control the Senate -- and having Vance on the ticket is great for the Republican nominee there.

So this could have an impact on who wins the Senate November.

And third, he's tough. That blue collar, that working class -- that understanding of voters who traditionally were Democrats and have now found a home with Donald Trump -- he emphasizes that. He's written about it, he has the intellectual backing for what Trump feels instinctively.
Trump doesnt need help from his VP with winning any state. The VP choice could only hurt him, if he chose someone controversial.

Bush had an attack dog, but the only other VP attack dog (Palin) sunk McCains campaign. All the rest of our VPs are soft.

Palin didn't sink anyone's campaign.

She gave conservatives that had to hold their nose to vote for mccain a reason to go to the polls.

Teamsters president speaks at GOP convention . . . Teamsters President Sean M. O’Brien delivered a historic address to the Republican National Convention (RNC) on Monday evening after being invited by former President Donald Trump. “It’s an honor to be the first Teamster in our 121-year history to address the Republican National Convention,” O’Brien told the RNC crowd. “I want to thank President Donald Trump for opening the RNC’s doors to the Teamsters Union and inviting me to speak,” O’Brien said, noting that “heads exploded” on the Right and Left when he was invited to speak at the convention

Forum List

Back