🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump phucked up big-time. He should have chose Tucker or DeSantis or Stephen Miller…right?

J.D. Vance will do just fine as a VP pick.

US Marine Corps Iraq War veteran, JD, Senate experience, yet fresh enough not to have been jaded much yet.

Somebody NOT part of the fading Boomer generation, somebody who can be groomed as an eventual successor.

Somebody with a smattering of actual vision, the practicality to get things done, and the youthful energy to make it happen.

A family man with a mind of his own, sane, focused, and a good (converted) Catholic Boy, to boot.

One helluva lot safer choice than some of the right-wing nutjobs being contemplated.

He'll do well against Kamela in any debate and he'd certainly do a vastly better job than Harris as Border Czar.

He deserves a shot at the brass ring... let's give the kid a little breathing room and see what he does.

Last edited:
Hi BL; until Trump ran in 2016 I considered him a sideshow freak; well meaning sorta playboy. Meh; hated the Apprentice shit. I was a Cruz sorta guy; still am. Then as he consolidated in the Debates I actually read his policies; pretty reasonable conservative. But I still preferred Cruz right to the end. Then he got the Nomination and I thought; OK. Winners are grinners, and then it happened. He actually DID what he said he would. He was backstabbed by some Pubbies on the way; Macca and Ryan, but he found a way until Covid, and even then he kept most of the UIS OK. Dem Govs did over the rest!!! By 2020 I WAS MAGA FRIENDLY BIG TIME AND STILL AM (I'm a furriner). Now I've read Vance's shit and he's damn fine!! If he has 10% of the guts of Trump he's a goer!! Is he the future? I think that is DeSantis, but for now he's going to do a job; he's a Pitbull. I like that. Pence was wonderful but fell at the final hurdle. Vance will just bulldoze it!!!

I'm fine with the pick .

But if he fails; fuck him!!

Greg

J.D. Vance will do just fine as a VP pick.

US Marine Corps Iraq War veteran, JD, Senate experience, yet fresh enough not to have been jaded much yet.

Somebody NOT part of the fading Boomer generation, somebody who can be groomed as an eventual successor.

Somebody with a smattering of actual vision, the practicality to get things done, and the youthful energy to make it happen.

A family man with a mind of his own, sane, focused, and a good (converted) Catholic Boy, to boot.

One helluva lot safer choice than some of the right-wing nutjobs being contemplated.

He'll do well against Kamela in any debate and he'd certainly do a vastly better job than Harris as Border Czar.

He deserves a shot at the brass ring... let's give the kid a little breathing room and see what he does.
Not a successor for at least another twenty years. He's gotta EARN those spurs but who knows? But VP now; should be a winner.

Greg

He picked someone that encompasses the worse in all three.
Bullshit!! You lying pricks wouldn't even believe your own eyes on inflation, low participation in the workforce rate, stupid enviro and other regulations; imported and Dem sponsored crime, even the demented walking death rattle you call Biden.

Greg

Bullshit!! You lying pricks wouldn't even believe your own eyes on inflation, low participation in the workforce rate, stupid enviro and other regulations; imported and Dem sponsored crime, even the demented walking death rattle you call Biden.

Greg

Get yourself some help. I have never supported Biden.

Someone with a nutsack so big they have to push it around in a wheel barrow.
Choosing the kinda safe, kinda left, kinda soft middle road’er is kind of a concession to the left isn’t it?
You leftists are losing it big time!

OK; you're not as I thought initially. Your comment about BL put you in my crosshairs and made you a target. lol

Greg

You have every right to disagree with me. Just do it based upon my positions, not those of others.

You have every right to disagree with me. Just do it based upon my positions, not those of others.
I did. I extrapolated from your position on BL. That position was WRONG and still is.

Vance said dumb shit years ago. I think he has seen the LIGHT but there is always a chance I am wrong. I give BL the benefit of the doubt on Vance but I think Vance will be OK. BL may well prove correct. You voting Trump in November? I notice you didn't say you did in the past!! Maybe against Hillary but meh; you seem quite the dodger!!

Greg

The broke loser is a leftist troll. Either ignore it or mock it.
You sure about that? He's raised some valid points here though I think he is wrong on Vance. But a leftist? Don't know much about him. I don't leave the sewer much. lol

Greg

Not a successor for at least another twenty years. He's gotta EARN those spurs but who knows? But VP now; should be a winner.

Greg
If JD Vance becomes Veep then it's a good bet that Trump will make him a true "Insider" partner, unlike Pence.

And, if that happens, and if Vance performs well in those four years, he would be a formidable player in 2028.

But that's all in the future, if, indeed, that future ever materializes... stay tuned...

I did. I extrapolated from your position on BL. That position was WRONG and still is.

Vance said dumb shit years ago. I think he has seen the LIGHT but there is always a chance I am wrong. I give BL the benefit of the doubt on Vance but I think Vance will be OK. BL may well prove correct. You voting Trump in November? I notice you didn't say you did in the past!! Maybe against Hillary but meh; you seem quite the dodger!!

Greg

Now you think I don't like him because he bad mouthed Trump? LOL, no.

Forum List

Back