AGAIN! Clinton Claims FBI Called Her Public Email Statements 'Truthful'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
This MORON has a suspension of REALITY...or, she FUCKING LIES PATHOLOGICALLY!!!!

PJ Media ^ | August 4, 2016 | Debra Heine
Hillary Clinton can't stop lying about her emails.During an interview in Denver, Colorado, Wednesday, Hillary Clinton once again misrepresented what the FBI director said about her public statements.When KUSA's Brandon Rittiman asked Clinton "what kind of stuff" was in the emails Trump "keeps harping on," Clinton gave the same dishonest answer she gave on Fox News Sunday which earned her “four Pinocchios" from the Washington Post fact-checker.Rittiman was referring to the emails on her homebrew server that were scrubbed before the FBI could investigate them."It was all personal stuff," Clinton answered. "And we’ve said that consistently. And as the FBI...

Lying about lying....perhaps she's going for '5 Pinocchios' instead of 4 this time?!

Anericans should be disturbed by the fact that she CAN'T stop LYING.

This MORON has a suspension of REALITY...or, she FUCKING LIES PATHOLOGICALLY!!!!

Hillary Clinton can't stop lying about her emails.During an interview in Denver, Colorado, Wednesday, Hillary Clinton once again misrepresented what the FBI director said about her public statements.When KUSA's Brandon Rittiman asked Clinton "what kind of stuff" was in the emails Trump "keeps harping on," Clinton gave the same dishonest answer she gave on Fox News Sunday which earned her “four Pinocchios" from the Washington Post fact-checker.Rittiman was referring to the emails on her homebrew server that were scrubbed before the FBI could investigate them."It was all personal stuff," Clinton answered. "And we’ve said that consistently. And as the FBI...

why shouldnt she lie

whos going to stop her

the media --LOL

wolff Blitzer--LOL

Don lemon --LOL

She feels so confident that she doesn't even try to hide her lies anymore...

Crooked Hillary is a pathological liar obviously, but once in office, it will be really difficult to get any documentation, unless she has her email on a private server again. :p

Song about suckers like Crooked Hillary supporters.

She feels so confident that she doesn't even try to hide her lies anymore...

she doesnt need to hide it

her supporters dont frikkin care

the media isnt going to say anything

and the leftists control the justice department

Hitlerys voters are retards....she knows that, we know that, and she knows we know she knows.....she is going to laugh her way to the White House if these damn GOP'ers get their way......

Truthful??

Kinda sorta doubt that.

However, the FBI thinks she's careless, stupid and incompetent.

Now that sounds like the Hitlery we all know.

Truthful??

Kinda sorta doubt that.

However, the FBI thinks she's careless, stupid and incompetent.

Now that sounds like the Hitlery we all know.

Let's not forget her own staff described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged'. Who are we to argue with those who knew her best?! :p

111 emails in 52 chains apparently seen by hundreds of people who have decades of experience and not one was flagged? Why not? According to the head of the FBI, none of them were marked classified.

Get over it fucktards.

111 emails in 52 chains apparently seen by hundreds of people who have decades of experience and not one was flagged? Why not? According to the head of the FBI, none of them were marked classified.

Get over it fucktards.
She was the ultimate authority in her office. Sounds like you're accusing her of incompetence.

111 emails in 52 chains apparently seen by hundreds of people who have decades of experience and not one was flagged? Why not? According to the head of the FBI, none of them were marked classified. Get over it fucktards.

Notice how liberals always attempt to invalidate the truth / facts with only their OPINIONS to back it up?! Please allow me to destroy your OPINION with FACTS......

YOU LIE!

------

Since you can't get the truth from Hillary, here it is again, directly from FBI Director Comey, testifying under oath before Congress:

HILLARY: Said she never put America's national security in jeopardy - LIE!
- COMEY:
"Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”

HILLARY: 'NOTHING I sent or received was marked classified' - LIE!
- COMEY: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

HILLARY: 'I only used one device' - LIE!
- COMEY: “She used multiple devices.”

HILLARY: 'I turned in all State Department-related Documents." - LIE!
- COMEY: “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
*** This proves Hillary broke the law - SEVERAL LAWS - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act to be specific!

LIBERALS / HILLARY SUPPORTERS: "Hillary did nothing wrong!" - LIE!
COMEY: "If Clinton had worked at the FBI, she could be subject to a range of disciplinary measures including suspension or termination."

COMEY: "Comey rebuked Clinton and her aides for being "extremely careless" in their handling of classified information and contradicted many of the defenses and explanations she's put forward for months."

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

'Reality' just isn't your 'cup of tea', rdean...neither is 'credibility'.

Get over it fucktards.
She was the ultimate authority in her office. Sounds like you're accusing her of incompetence.
The reason you hire experts is because you don't know everything.

Donald Trump is the only person I've ever heard in my entire life that says he knows more than the generals. That he's the ONLY ONE who can fix things. That everything he does is unbelievable and amazing.

111 emails in 52 chains apparently seen by hundreds of people who have decades of experience and not one was flagged? Why not? According to the head of the FBI, none of them were marked classified. Get over it fucktards.

Notice how liberals always attempt to invalidate the truth / facts with only their OPINIONS to back it up?! Please allow me to destroy your OPINION with FACTS......

YOU LIE!

------

Since you can't get the truth from Hillary, here it is again, directly from FBI Director Comey, testifying under oath before Congress:

- COMEY:
"Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”

- COMEY:
“That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

- COMEY:
“She used multiple devices.”

- COMEY:
“No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
*** This proves Hillary broke the law - SEVERAL LAWS - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act to be specific!

COMEY:
"If Clinton had worked at the FBI, she could be subject to a range of disciplinary measures including suspension or termination."

COMEY: "Comey rebuked Clinton and her aides for being "extremely careless" in their handling of classified information and contradicted many of the defenses and explanations she's put forward for months."

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

Look at this right here nitwit:

- COMEY: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

The Head of the FBI said nothing was marked classified. Did you hear what he said or what you wanted him to say?

Get over it fucktards.
The reason you hire experts is because you don't know everything.

Donald Trump is the only person I've ever heard in my entire life that says he knows more than the generals. That he's the ONLY ONE who can fix things. That everything he does is unbelievable and amazing.
It doesn't matter how many experts she hires, she is the authority in her office. Now, we're talking about emails sent to and from the Sec State. Are you saying that she hired classified info experts to read the Secretary of State's emails, looking for classified information? I assuredly do not.

Oh, and Trump has nothing to do with this. Nice deflection, though.

YOU LIE!

------

- COMEY:

- COMEY:

- COMEY:

- COMEY:

COMEY:
"If Clinton had worked at the FBI, she could be subject to a range of disciplinary measures including suspension or termination."

- COMEY:

The Head of the FBI said nothing was marked classified. Did you hear what he said or what you wanted him to say?
Actually, he said there were emails with classified markings.

She and Bill are pathalogical liars and they know their supporters are fools.

That is all you need to know.

- COMEY:

"On the July 31 edition of Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace played a video montage of several times Clinton said something like: "I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time."

Wallace remarked, "After a long investigation, FBI director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true."

Comey reported that, of the tens of thousands of emails investigators reviewed, 113 individual emails contained classified information, and three of them bore markings signifying their classification status."

SHE SENT E-MAILS THAT WERE MARKED CLASSIFIED AT THE TIME!

BOO-YA! DONE! You are WRONG!

Comey said you and Hillary BOTH Lie!

'FALSE!'

'4 PINOCCCHIOS!'
'PANTS ON FIRE!'

3 SEPERATE FACTCHECK ORGS EVALUATED HER CONTINUED LIES AND 'AWARDED' HER WITH THESE!

EVERYTHING SHE HAS CLAIMED...EVERYTHING SHE CONTINUES TO CLAIM..EVERYTHING YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM IS A 100% PROVEN LIE!

In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood to you, a member of the 'PU$$Y Generation', 'F*ING GET OVER IT!"

Clinton spins FBI director's comments about her email

She and Bill are pathalogical liars and they know their supporters are fools.

That is all you need to know.

YOU LIE!

------

- COMEY:

- COMEY:

- COMEY:

- COMEY:

COMEY:

- COMEY:

Actually, he said there were emails with classified markings.

Yes and how many was that?

3 whole emails. And Comey said it was reasonable that it couldve been missed. 3 whole emails.

Forum List

Back