Ah, liberal civility, part 2. (DC Officer involved in Jan 6) Michael Fanone Calls Kari Lake "A Piece Of Sh*t"...Maybe we should...abolish politics?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
please for the love of God politics is not worth it to hate each other and be violent towards each other. let's abolish politics

please for the love of God politics is not worth it to hate each other and be violent towards each other. let's abolish politics

Fanone is the white supremacist cop (with the gang tattoos to prove it) who had to be restrained from gunning down protesters at the Capitol, for those who don't know.

Now he works at CNN, of course.

Republicans are the party of attack-dog politics. They have no agenda, no platform and no plans. They run on attacking and demonizing Democrats.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Look in the mirror before you post excrement like this.

Well let's talk about Kari Lake and her Hate.
She's playing the trump playbook.

She is setting up the FRAUD talk, just in case she loses.

She promotes a poll from Fox10, where she used to work, which has her at an 11 point lead. Most other polls are nowhere near that 11 point lead.

Now, what Lake is doing is setting up the FRAUD talk.
If she loses, she will cry absolute fraud.
If she wins by 2 or 3 points, I guarantee she will say the following.

"We one, but with massive fraud we ONLY won by 2 points. Democrats tried their hardest to CHEAT and defeat us, but Patriotism won, and no amount of cheating by the (D) could stop us."

This ^^^^^ is exactly what Lake is setting up.
Book It.

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 9.38.11 AM.png

Well let's talk about Kari Lake and her Hate.
She's playing the trump playbook.

She is setting up the FRAUD talk, just in case she loses.

She promotes a poll from Fox10, where she used to work, which has her at an 11 point lead. Most other polls are nowhere near that 11 point lead.

Now, what Lake is doing is setting up the FRAUD talk.
If she loses, she will cry absolute fraud.
If she wins by 2 or 3 points, I guarantee she will say the following.

"We one, but with massive fraud we ONLY won by 2 points. Democrats tried their hardest to CHEAT and defeat us, but Patriotism won, and no amount of cheating by the (D) could stop us."

This ^^^^^ is exactly what Lake is setting up.
Book It.

View attachment 719880

Katie Hobbs is a TWICE CONVICTED RACIST, you ignorant twerp.

TWO times she has been convicted in a court of law for racial harassment!

My gosh you people are morons.

A police officer was dlain?

I remember one dying of health complications but he wasn't slain

Republicans are the party of attack-dog politics. They have no agenda, no platform and no plans. They run on attacking and demonizing Democrats.
I can't say I disagree.

Democrats are the party of communists trying to erode the very fabric of our founding so they can implement commie shit.

There. Both suck. You included.

Forum List

Back