AI classified me in a USA context

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
el cigala
I tried my picture with the USA Flag and the german written menue card on the chalk board to confuse him but he didnt said american or german at first, i had to ask what i would be in the usa context, he said hispanic arab or meditteranean american so similar as usual.... Usually he says from hispanic to northafrican, meditteranean, middle eastern and parts of south and central asia and caucasus everything countries such as italy, spain, greece, lebanon, syria, turkey, afghanistan and northern pakistan (for southern asia) and armenia and azerbaijan and tadjikistan for caucasus and central asia

Overall, you would likely fit into categories such as "White" or "Hispanic" in the broader US demographic classifications.

Last edited:
And Morticia is so confused that he believes Chat is unbiased and that somehow magically it can know more than the limits of its programming .

But it can neither think , let alone "think" originally or creatively .

Yet Sheeple will use it as a way of clutching for a standard of Authority and Truth .
Just a s Morticia does .
But it is only another aspect and application of Mind Control .

Maybe he’ll channel his energy into asking chatbot these weird “do I look like….” questions, instead of us

Forum List

Back