Air Force Colonel & Poll Worker Says Mississippi Election Documents Thrown Away...

What we have in Mississippi is one person claiming ballots were thrown out, and another person claiming they weren't.

No fraud has been proven at this time.

If someone did throw out ballots, even the claimant is saying he does not believe it was done maliciously.

But even if we stipulate to everything the conspiracy theorists believe, this would end up being voter fraud perpetrated by REPUBLICANS.

Translation: There can only be 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections. We hear ya. ;)

And there you go being retarded! AMAZING!!!!

Here. One more time, just for you, retard:

Step One: There is a tiny amount of voter fraud in America.

Step Two: Voter ID does not stop the type of fraud which occurs in America. Examples, poll workers altering ballots, poll workers throwing out ballots, absentee ballot fraud, someone voting in more than one voting precinct, etc.

Man, i guess i'll have to translate even further for you Communist dimwits...

(1) There's only rampant 'Voter Fraud' when Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections.

(2) There's only very little if any 'Voter Fraud' when Communist/Progressive wankas win Elections.

(3) Voter ID is common sense and right, but it would hamper Communist/Progressive wanka efforts rigging Elections.

There, cleared it all up for you dimwits. You're welcome.

I have seen vote fraud from both sides. The democrats are small time fraudsters, the republicans are defiantly winning the battle of disenfranchising select populations of voters.

Translation: There can only be 'Voter Fraud' when you Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections. We hear ya. ;)

Step Two: Voter ID does not stop the type of fraud which occurs in America. Examples, poll workers altering ballots, poll workers throwing out ballots, absentee ballot fraud, someone voting in more than one voting precinct, etc.

(1) There's only rampant 'Voter Fraud' when Communist/Progressive wankas lose Elections.

(2) There's only very little if any 'Voter Fraud' when Communist/Progressive wankas win Elections.

(3) Voter ID is common sense and right, but it would hamper Communist/Progressive wanka efforts rigging Elections.

You really can't help yourself, can you. You just manufacture straw man bullshit in your brain and then believe it.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

No one has ever provided a single case of REAL LIFE VOTER FRAUD which could only have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID.

Ever.

There have even been times when Voter ID retards use examples of real life voter fraud in states which already have Voter ID as evidence Voter ID is needed! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

And yet what happens when someone claims poll workers threw out ballots? The Voter ID morons raise their woolly retard heads again, as if Voter ID was somehow fucking relevant to ballot workers throwing out ballots!

Amazing.

Last edited:

You really can't help yourself, can you. You just manufacture straw man bullshit in your brain and then believe it.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

And they wonder why we laugh at them.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Nah, i just translated your Bullshite gibberish. I'm here to help. You're welcome. ;)

Hey, let's not focus on solutions that would actually work! OH HELL NOES! Let's go with wasting tax dollars on a government program that does NOTHING to solve voter fraud.

Hmmmm...

When will the retards ever finally see that every example they post is yet more proof of the total ineffectiveness of Voter ID?

How retarded do you have to be after years and years of such proof to keep thinking Voter ID is some kind of magical bullet?

If you guys are so interested in stopping this "crime" you should be advocating that the US go electronic and give each person in the US a "NID" or national ID.

This way you can vote on the web.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Nah, i just translated your Bullshite gibberish. I'm here to help. You're welcome. ;)

QED. You are literally retarded. You took the simple facts and constructed a straw man fallacy around them.

Please. Keep going. This is awesome.

If you guys are so interested in stopping this "crime" you should be advocating that the US go electronic and give each person in the US a "NID" or national ID.

Oh, the New Right totalitarians are all for national identity papers. That's what this is all about.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Papers! Papers, please!

Oh, the New Right totalitarians are all for national identity papers. That's what this is all about.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Papers! Papers, please!

You Communists/Progressives are Totalitarians as well. God, do i have to educate you dimwits on everything? SHEESH!

Romney won that state.

Irrelevant. If crimes have been committed, the criminals will have to be punished. That goes for both Democrat & Republican.

I have seen election boards "make errors" that eliminate voters from the rolls during crucial votes & they get away with it claiming it was a simple mistake, but it's to late to fix the damage after the polls close. I guarantee the error cost Obama the 2008 Missouri election.

It's not an error when the exact same accident only happens every presidential election. It never makes the news & get's swept under the rug.

A lot of alleged "fraud" is due to octogenarians working as poll workers. They receive little to no training.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Papers! Papers, please!

You Communists/Progressives are Totalitarians as well. God, do i have to educate you dimwits on everything? SHEESH!

You could not educate a dog, much less me. The fact you have even mistaken me for a left winger is indicative of the level of your cluelessness.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Papers! Papers, please!

Damn, you are one truly dumb ass. If you are the typical libertarian, no wonder your party cannot gather any more votes than Gus Hall did.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Papers! Papers, please!

Damn, you are one truly dumb ass. If you are the typical libertarian, no wonder your party cannot gather any more votes than Gus Hall did.

I bet he doesn't even know who Gus Hall was.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Papers! Papers, please!

Just stating fact. You Communists/Progressives are Totalitarians. Very little difference between you guys and Neocons. You're all for Government domination, but probably for slightly different reasons. In the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarian assholes. Sorry, but i just call em like i see em.

Is there a reliable source for this bombshell...or is this just a blog for the gullible?

Forum List

Back