Akashia, the hall of records

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Want to know the truth? Akashia is where you can find it. Acacia is the place where everything that ever has happened, or ever will happen is written down. Acacia is where John was taken to write Revelations. It's where Isaiah and the other prophets went to get their prophecies. Edgar Cayce spent time there, and so did Nostradamus.

But you must have a clean spirit to be there. You can't go there for the wrong reasons, like for personal gain. And you may not like what you learn there, nor be able to understand it. That's evident just from reading Revelations. Very few understand what Revelations says. Most have their own interpretations of it. I don't think John even understood what he wrote.

Akashic records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

trolling is when you go off topic to try to force your "beliefs" on others. BTW, both Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus were Christians.

Last edited:
trolling is when you go off topic to try to force your "beliefs" on others.

Sharing is no more forcing than your post sharing what I don't believe.

You can't "force" someone to do something they don't want to do unless they let you.

You mentioned, Isaiah, Revelation and the prophets which are Biblical characters so I'm on topic.

Last edited:

You can't "force" someone to do something they don't want to do unless they let you.

You mentioned, Isaiah, Revelation and the prophets which are Biblical characters so I'm on topic.

Again, putting your faith in what you "believe", keeps you from putting your faith in the truth.
The topic is about Akashia. If you don't believe it PFT! Just like when the Catholics "believed" the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth, didn't make it true.

Again, putting your faith in what you "believe", keeps you from putting your faith in the truth.
The topic is about Akashia. If you don't believe it PFT! Just like when the Catholics "believed" the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth, didn't make it true.

Is the earth still round? God never said the earth was flat. A verse in the Bible was translated "circle" but the definition is "sphere".

There is some misinformation about Catholics believing the sun revolved around the earth. I found it in college and no one cared.

I'm not sure what PFT means though. I looked on Wikipedia and couldn't choose:

PFT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back