Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

Ava

Trump/Vance MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
I have long held that Obama's goal is to cripple America, economically and militarily, so we become less "exceptional" and more in line with Third World countries. It looks like he has strong backers, in his ambitions, and who can possibly be surprised.

Al-Qaeda chief calls for attacks on US in 9/11 speech to followers

In an audio message released yesterday, Zawahiri laid out a plan of attack, saying he wanted a "few of the brothers" to commit small-scale strikes to trigger big spending by Washington on security, while awaiting the opportunity for a major onsalught later.

"We should bleed America economically by provoking it to continue in its massive expenditure on its security, for the weak point of America is its economy, which has already begun to stagger due to the military and security expenditure," he said.

Keeping America in such a state of tension and anticipation only required a few disparate attacks "here and there", he said.

"As we defeated it in the gang warfare in Somalia, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan, so we should follow it with ...war on its own land. These disparate strikes can be done by one brother or a few of the brothers."

At the same time, Muslims should seize any opportunity to land "a large strike" on the United States, even if this took years of patience, he said in the audio speech, which was broadcast on an Internet forum used by jihadist groups and lasted 72 minutes.

Al-Qaeda chief calls for attacks on US in 9/11 speech to followers - Telegraph

I have long held that Obama's goal is to cripple America, economically and militarily, so we become less "exceptional" and more in line with Third World countries. It looks like he has strong backers, in his ambitions, and who can possibly be surprised.

In an audio message released yesterday, Zawahiri laid out a plan of attack, saying he wanted a "few of the brothers" to commit small-scale strikes to trigger big spending by Washington on security, while awaiting the opportunity for a major onsalught later.

"We should bleed America economically by provoking it to continue in its massive expenditure on its security, for the weak point of America is its economy, which has already begun to stagger due to the military and security expenditure," he said.

Keeping America in such a state of tension and anticipation only required a few disparate attacks "here and there", he said.

"As we defeated it in the gang warfare in Somalia, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan, so we should follow it with ...war on its own land. These disparate strikes can be done by one brother or a few of the brothers."

At the same time, Muslims should seize any opportunity to land "a large strike" on the United States, even if this took years of patience, he said in the audio speech, which was broadcast on an Internet forum used by jihadist groups and lasted 72 minutes.

Yes, Obama is similar to Gorbachev of Russia. His mission is to fundamentally change America and "right the wrongs" that America has committed all over the world. That means basically destroying and crippling America as we know it, spiritually, psychologically, economically, and militarily. We are beginning to see it unfold, with all the chaos and confusion both domestically and internationally. Unlike Gorbachev, he has stated his intentions from the very beginning. Americans were foolish enough to elect him not only once, but twice.

That's why the next election cycle in the house and senate is critical to the future of this country.

Last edited:
We need to offer this scumbag a heapin' helpin' of our Hell fire Missile Early Retirement Program.

we are becoming more and more divisive as we become more and more diversified. America is no longer the great melting pot. immigrants no longer assimilate to the degree they used to. we are a collection of many independed cultures. as a result ther is no voice of america. there are many voicies, all with diferent and self serving agendas. this divides us greatly. also more and more immigrants who come here no end up relying on entitlements. before entitlements, you came here, you had no alternative but to find work and fit it. entitlements have changed that dynamic.

we are becoming more and more divisive as we become more and more diversified. America is no longer the great melting pot. immigrants no longer assimilate to the degree they used to. we are a collection of many independed cultures. as a result ther is no voice of america. there are many voicies, all with diferent and self serving agendas. this divides us greatly. also more and more immigrants who come here no end up relying on entitlements. before entitlements, you came here, you had no alternative but to find work and fit it. entitlements have changed that dynamic.

Yes, so true. The very entitlements that broke-up the black family as well as white, are now offered and indeed, encouraged, for those who come here, to sign on the dotted line to get yours....

wouldnt it be something if they attacked with the weapons we gave them?:eusa_eh:
like after we help radical islam take over syria, they just start getting ready..
on top of helping them gain strength, they are already very smart and well organized..
but hey, we have the NSA so they dont stand a chance :eusa_whistle:

Good post AquaAthena. :thup:

Al Qaeda has re-launched its platform with the Syrian conflagration and is gaining some extremist popularity by getting involved militarily in Syria and North Africa all the while targeting more attacks on Americans and its Western Allies.

Al Qaeda's support of the Syrian rebels will only create more opportunities for their influence to spread not only in Syria and Lebanon themselves but with the thousands of refugees re-settling in Turkey, other parts of the Middle East and Europe where countries have opened their arms to accepting the refugees. Over two million displaced and ripe for the Al Qaeda picking.

Al Qaeda seeds which when planted will rise with the call to spring to action. The quicksand of the Middle East and North Africa Muslim psyche are psychologically unconquerable to Western Standards. The Western attempt to Democratize Islam has
proven foolhardy and a failure.

These attacks are the "Cut of a thousand knives" and he's been spouting that off for years while setting up the terror cells to dig themselves in via refugee status in the West.

It's rather time to wake up imo.

Al Zawahiri wasn't calling on Al Qaeda members to do these things "brothers" is simply a term they use for other Muslims. He is trying to encourage independent acts of terrorism (like say the Boston Marathon bombing) because Al Qaeda Central has been so diminished in its ability to carry out international attacks.

His target audience isn't the ISI(S) or Al Nusra in Syria, it is online jihadis.

wouldnt it be something if they attacked with the weapons we gave them?:eusa_eh:
like after we help radical islam take over syria, they just start getting ready..
on top of helping them gain strength, they are already very smart and well organized..
but hey, we have the NSA so they dont stand a chance :eusa_whistle:

Why not, it's kind of what they did in Libya...

Al Zawahiri wasn't calling on Al Qaeda members to do these things "brothers" is simply a term they use for other Muslims. He is trying to encourage independent acts of terrorism (like say the Boston Marathon bombing) because Al Qaeda Central has been so diminished in its ability to carry out international attacks.

His target audience isn't the ISI(S) or Al Nusra in Syria, it is online jihadis.

Great point, because ultimately it isn't Al Qaeda that is at war with us, it is Islam.

Great point, because ultimately it isn't Al Qaeda that is at war with us, it is Islam.

You sound like a supporter of terrorist propaganda.

I'm a supporter of objective fact. I simply don't veil my words to avoid offending Muslims.

It is Al Qaeda's agenda to paint the war on terrorism as a war on Muslims and Islam and you are buying right into and supporting their preferred discourse. You sound like a terrorist.

You need to stop throwing that label around so loosely. There are no terrorists here.

I'm a supporter of objective fact. I simply don't veil my words to avoid offending Muslims.

It is Al Qaeda's agenda to paint the war on terrorism as a war on Muslims and Islam and you are buying right into and supporting their preferred discourse. You sound like a terrorist.

You need to stop throwing that label around so loosely. There are no terrorists here.

And yet he is supporting and promoting terrorist propaganda. I don't honestly think that he is a terrorist, but the promotion of such ideologies is pretty damaging to our national security and to the fight against terrorism.

That's taking a subset of extremists out of the terrorist population of extremist Muslims imho. And no, I don't think all Muslims are extremists.

That's because Obama and the radical leftists survive on dividing Americans against each other. The more they can divide and make Americans hate each other, the more voters they get out of it.

That's taking a subset of extremists out of the terrorist population of extremist Muslims imho. And no, I don't think all Muslims are extremists.

I'm not exactly sure what you are suggesting here (that I am over emphasizing the role such discourse plays within terrorism?)

One of the primary propaganda pieces that are utilized within online Jihadi forums (where Al Zawahiri's video was posted) aside from US support for Israel, is the notion that the US is at war with Islam. It is one reason why both President Bush and President Obama have been so publicly insistent that we are not at war with the religion.

Forum List

Back