Alabama High Court Declares Unborn Children Have Rights

Leave it to the good old South to lead the way back into sanity!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that the word "child" includes both the born and unborn. The decision comes in the case of a woman who was convicted for using cocaine during her pregnancy. Her baby tested positive for the drug at his birth. Under Alabama law that is considered "chemical endangerment of a child." The court ruled the state has a legitimate interest in protecting the lives of children from the earliest stages of their development. "God, not governments and legislatures, gives persons these inherent natural rights," Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and Justice Tom Parker wrote in their...

Ala. High Court Declares Unborn Children Have Rights - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Unless these idiots can actually prove that God exists, they cannot use God as grounds for this law.
Idiots?

They don't need to prove anything they acknowledge the child deserves protection. Clearly you disagree.

As always, V, you have no idea what's going on. The court's ruling was based on actions that affected a live birth. In fact, it's a very common decision that they made, it's scarcely newsworthy.

Abortion was not part of the case in any way.

See, the woman planned on having a live birth. Had she got an abortion, the court could do nothing about it. However, she remained pregnant intending to give birth, yet all the while she in effect abused the baby.

If a cokehead had an abortion during her addiction, there would be no abuse/endangerment charges to follow.

The same set of rules applies to someone that murders a pregnant woman. If the pregnant woman while alive showed clear intent of carrying the child to term, then the murderer gets charged with 2 counts of murder, not 1.

On the other hand, if a woman who made it well known that she was going to terminate the pregnancy was murdered, say, during a robbery on the way to the abortion clinic, the killer would only face 1 count of murder.

Last edited:
Unless these idiots can actually prove that God exists, they cannot use God as grounds for this law.
Idiots?

They don't need to prove anything they acknowledge the child deserves protection. Clearly you disagree.

As always, V, you have no idea what's going on. The court's ruling was based on actions that affected a live birth. In fact, it's a very common decision that they made, it's scarcely newsworthy.

See, the woman planned on having a live birth. Had she got an abortion, the court could do nothing about it. However, she remained pregnant intending to give birth, yet all the while she in effect abused the baby.

If a cokehead had an abortion during her addiction, there would be no abuse/endangerment charges to follow.

The same set of rules applies to someone that murders a pregnant woman. If the pregnant woman while alive showed clear intent of carrying the child to term, then the murderer gets charged with 2 counts of murder, not 1.

On the other hand, if a woman who made it well known that she was going to terminate the pregnancy was murdered, say, during a robbery on the way to the abortion clinic, the killer would only face 1 count of murder.

Wrong again, old hag. BUt go play with your grandchildren, give them lunch, look real hard at them, and THINK (I know for you it's difficult) who would be there IF your daughter just said, FUCK IT, I don't want them, and my mother won't have to take care of them, so ABORTION IS THE ANSWER!

You truly are a dumb C***!

Leave it to the good old South to lead the way back into sanity!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that the word "child" includes both the born and unborn. The decision comes in the case of a woman who was convicted for using cocaine during her pregnancy. Her baby tested positive for the drug at his birth. Under Alabama law that is considered "chemical endangerment of a child." The court ruled the state has a legitimate interest in protecting the lives of children from the earliest stages of their development. "God, not governments and legislatures, gives persons these inherent natural rights," Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and Justice Tom Parker wrote in their...

Ala. High Court Declares Unborn Children Have Rights - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

When an unborn child sues for his or her rights a court will have jurisdiction to decide the issue. If the mother of the child doesn't have standing, who else does?

How about a fetus that survived an abortion, speaking out? I mean that fetus which isn't a living thing. Some how became a person.

Idiots?

Wrong again, old hag. BUt go play with your grandchildren, give them lunch, look real hard at them, and THINK (I know for you it's difficult) who would be there IF your daughter just said, FUCK IT, I don't want them, and my mother won't have to take care of them, so ABORTION IS THE ANSWER!

You truly are a dumb C***!
Only a liberal could say they love their grandchildren, but wouldn't fight to keep them from being murdered. They tell them i love you, but if your mother chose to kill you, i would've supported it.

Forum List

Back