🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aldon Smith Arrested At LAX For False Bomb Report..

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
So after Harbaugh made those coments about Seattle's questionable culture it seems that SF has taken over as the franchise with the most bad boys.

49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport

"San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested and booked Sunday on a charge of false report of a bomb threat stemming from an incident at Los Angeles International Airport, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

A statement released by Sgt. Karla Ortiz of the LAPD says Smith was selected for secondary screening at the airport. The statement says Smith then became "belligerent and uncooperative with the process and with the TSA agent, making a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb before proceeding towards the gate area."

That and Kaepernicks recent investigation should put the 9ers over the top.

It's looking as though Aldon Smith has decided to blow his football future. Dolt.

I'll wait to see the results of the charges against him, but a long suspension looks likely in his future.

The Kaepernick thing is less clear. No charges that I know of, not even accusations of rape, just taking off a girl's clothes and then leaving. Very odd, the little I read about it.

Both of them should think about the situations they put themselves in, though.

So after Harbaugh made those coments about Seattle's questionable culture it seems that SF has taken over as the franchise with the most bad boys.

"San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested and booked Sunday on a charge of false report of a bomb threat stemming from an incident at Los Angeles International Airport, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

A statement released by Sgt. Karla Ortiz of the LAPD says Smith was selected for secondary screening at the airport. The statement says Smith then became "belligerent and uncooperative with the process and with the TSA agent, making a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb before proceeding towards the gate area."

:D:lol::up::beer::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I see you beat me to the punch on this one.:D First,Kappy bringing a scandal down on the organization and now smith,that after he was charged with having a weapon on him in public?

people are going to start asking what kind of a camp is harbaugh running over there ESPECIALLY if they allow him to bring smith back after all this.:D I dont ever recall the niner players getting involved in so many scandals prior to harbaugh arriving in san fran.

If they bring aldon back after THIS,their franchise will replace the raiders as the organization who brings in thugs to roam the city and represent them.:D

Last edited:

I see you beat me to the punch on this one.:D First,Kappy bringing a scandal down on the organization and now smith,that after he was charged with having a weapon on him in public?

people are going to start asking what kind of a camp is harbaugh running over there ESPECIALLY if they allow him to bring smith back after all this.:D I dont ever recall the niner players getting involved in so many scandals prior to harbaugh arriving in san fran.

If they bring aldon back after THIS,their franchise will replace the raiders as the organization who brings in thugs to roam the city and represent them.:D

Yeah, it would take a lot more than this to replace the Raiders. :lol:

Give harbaugh and his players time.:D

Give harbaugh and his players time.:D they got a good start to it.:lol:

Ya..reality check..

Sherman's rant that everyone said was "Thuggish" got him several million in endorsements.

Smith's rant about having a bomb at an airport got him arrested...

So seriously.... who's REALLY thuggish?

Good. Maybe they'll lock his sorry ass up.

He is arguably the best pass rusher the 9ers have ...something like 43 1/2 sacks in like 3 years... or is it 4 .. ?

He also gets himself into REAL trouble .. drinking and driving.. illegal weapons possession.. and now screwing around with highly illegal bomb threats at an airport..

I'm wondering why or how the authorities haven't come down harder on him.

It doesn't seem like the first ..second chances ..supposed counceling.. he had recieved did him(or the public) any good.

The dude has serious anger management issues. It appears that the authorities and the 49ers have serious player MISSmanagement issues.

He is arguably the best pass rusher the 9ers have ...something like 43 1/2 sacks in like 3 years... or is it 4 .. ?

He also gets himself into REAL trouble .. drinking and driving.. illegal weapons possession.. and now screwing around with highly illegal bomb threats at an airport..

It doesn't seem like the first ..second chances ..supposed counceling.. he had recieved did him(or the public) any good.

The dude has serious anger management issues. It appears that the authorities and the 49ers have serious player MISSmanagement issues.

and you got to trace that back to harbaugh.Prior to harbaugh arriving there,they were losers yes,but they lost with class.they had classy guys like alex smith Harbaugh got rid of and has replaced them with classless guys Kappy being one of them with all his tattoes on his body and his scandal he brougth down on the organization.

If they get rid of aldon smith,they can kiss their superbowl hopes goodbye since he is quite a playmaker and can change the outcome of a game in a close game.However if they keep him,they are sending the message they have joined the Oakland Raiders just across the bay as a team with no class and neither of the bay teams have class now.:D so its a no win situation either way.:lol:

Niner fans right now are wishing they could get into a time machine and traval back to the 1980's when they had Joe Montana,Jerry Rice,and Bill walsh and were the envy of the league with class players liek them.

and you got to trace that back to harbaugh.Prior to harbaugh arriving there,they were losers yes,but they lost with class.they had classy guys like alex smith Harbaugh got rid of and has replaced them with classless guys Kappy being one of them with all his tattoes on his body and his scandal he brougth down on the organization.

If they get rid of aldon smith,they can kiss their superbowl hopes goodbye since he is quite a playmaker and can change the outcome of a game in a close game.However if they keep him,they are sending the message they have joined the Oakland Raiders just across the bay as a team with no class and neither of the bay teams have class now.:D so its a no win situation either way.:lol:

Niner fans right now are wishing they could get into a time machine and traval back to the 1980's when they had Joe Montana,Jerry Rice,and Bill walsh and were the envy of the league with class players liek them.

Yeah, classless Kaepernick with all those tattoos! He should be like all the other players in the league that would never get tats. :lol:

Aldon Smith has to go to court soon over his original charges of weapon possession and....I forget, was it DUI? The Niners have until May 3 I believe to decide if they want to pick up his 5th year contract option. I'm thinking that's unlikely. So Smith will need to both avoid legal punishment that prevents him from playing and league punishment or he's likely to find himself without a contract anywhere.

Hopefully the Kaepernick incident wasn't anything particularly bad. Will have to wait and see....if he sexually assaulted someone, the Niners may need to draft a new QB.

I understand the airport plastic police are known for being smug, power hungry bastards.
If that is the case, this dude might well have resorted to sarcasm, saying, "yes, i've got a fucking bomb in my underpants", or something of that nature.
Better to find out what happened before condemning the bloke.

You got the headline wrong, Aldon Smith arrested for not bowing to authority because, despite all the idiots that think otherwise, it is not illegal to say bomb in an airport.

No, there is no law saying you can?t crack a joke at the TSA checkpoint

You got the headline wrong, Aldon Smith arrested for not bowing to authority because, despite all the idiots that think otherwise, it is not illegal to say bomb in an airport.

It is difficult to find yes or no on the bomb joke illegal question.

I did a search and the answers are all over the board.

There are many stories about people joking about a bomb in theirs or a friends luggage resulting in being detained by TSA. I think it is a little strong calling those that relay that info as "idiots".

It is probably true that Smith is still the head idiot in this discussion.

Last edited:

There are many stories about people joking about a bomb in theirs or a friends luggage resulting in being detained by TSA. I think it is a little strong calling those that relay that info as "idiots".

talk about someone who needs to look in the mirror when calling someone an idiot,that would be him.:cuckoo: Its common knowledge you go to an airport and joke about having a gun in your shirt,you are going to get arrested,let along a bomb on the plane.:cuckoo:

I remember when I was kid getting on a plane one time wearing a hat they asked me to take it off and they checked and i asked -oh got to make sure nothings there huh? and kinda smiled about it.

then when I got on the plane i made the remark to my dad that he didnt smile about it and i remember my dad saying-No, you dont joke about things like that son.Matter of fact there was a story in the paper about some man who got arrested for going to the airport joking about having a gun on him.

I was a kid and didnt know better so he didnt say anything to ME then.But an ADULT goes on and jokes about a gun in his pocket or a bomb on the plane,you get arrested.:cuckoo: that is if you are just a mere pion like me and other posters on here.celebritys like him get special treatment.

Last edited:

The TSA loves to pretend that there is a law that makes it illegal to tell a joke. Unless you can actually point to that law, it doesn't exist.

I don't recall saying that Smith isn't an idiot, but him being an idiot does not justify the government treating him like I am an idiot. Did you notice that he was charged under a California law that makes it a crime to report a bomb?

148.1. (a) Any person who reports to any peace officer listed in Section 830.1 or 830.2, or subdivision (a) of Section 830.33, employee of a fire department or fire service, district attorney, newspaper, radio station, television station, deputy district attorney, employees of the Department of Justice, employees of an airline, employees of an airport, employees of a railroad or busline, an employee of a telephone company, occupants of a building or a news reporter in the employ of a newspaper or radio or television station, that a bomb or other explosive has been or will be placed or secreted in any public or private place, knowing that the report is false, is guilty of a crime punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170.

California Penal Code Section 148.1 - California Attorney Resources - California Laws

I predict that he will not be convicted because, f the reports of what he said is true, he did not report a bomb was planted, or that it is going to be planted.

Last edited:

talk about someone who needs to look in the mirror when calling someone an idiot,that would be him.:cuckoo: Its common knowledge you go to an airport and joke about having a gun in your shirt,you are going to get arrested,let along a bomb on the plane.:cuckoo:

I remember when I was kid getting on a plane one time wearing a hat they asked me to take it off and they checked and i asked -oh got to make sure nothings there huh? and kinda smiled about it.

then when I got on the plane i made the remark to my dad that he didnt smile about it and i remember my dad saying-No, you dont joke about things like that son.Matter of fact there was a story in the paper about some man who got arrested for going to the airport joking about having a gun on him.

I was a kid and didnt know better so he didnt say anything to ME then.But an ADULT goes on and jokes about a gun in his pocket or a bomb on the plane,you get arrested.:cuckoo: that is if you are just a mere pion like me and other posters on here.celebritys like him get special treatment.

It is also common knowledge that if you sail too far you will fall off the edge of the world.

Forum List

Back