🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim at LAX threatens to Bomb YSA

it is one thing to welcome people who want to be here. Those who hate or want to terrorize can find themselves handcuffed on a plane to "who the f cares" with no passport.

Sounds like she's just another loon, like the woman that attacked another woman that attacked another woman with a flag. FBI declined to press charges in that case because she had "mental health issues".
Does sound that way. "Fuck America" isn't usually the battle cry as they attack.

Yea, clearly not a radical terrorist type Muslim. She's a moderate Muslim, just a cheerleader for the radical ones.
I didn't say she wasn't dangerous--crazy people can be very dangerous. Maybe just not what we would normally think of as a "terrorist."

it is one thing to welcome people who want to be here. Those who hate or want to terrorize can find themselves handcuffed on a plane to "who the f cares" with no passport.
IKR I'll admit I don't understand a lot of the details about deportation, but it seems ridiculous to me that foreign nationals in our country on a visa, permanent or not, should be booted right back home without any argument whatsoever if they break the law or threaten our safety. I hear Haiti recently refused to take back a guy who had committed serious crimes. That shouldn't be allowed. It makes no sense to me that we let them stay.

Forum List

Back