All day the left wing media calls McCain a “lion of a man”,”war hero”, “great American”,not“racist”

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It’s amazing how a person can change in 10 years.

He was compared to George Wallace and also called a Hawkish war monger by liberals in 2008 because he DARED TO RUN AGAINST OBAMA.

Now that he became a critic of Trump, he is the salt of the earth.

Lefties are shameless and have no souls. They are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Their crocodile tears and disingenuous reverence for McCain are vomituous.

He was compared to George Wallace and also called a Hawkish war monger by liberals in 2008 because he DARED TO RUN AGAINST OBAMA.

Lefties are shameless and have no souls. They are absolutely fucking disgusting.

By the way liberal pukes are lionizing McCain, one would think he was a RINO.

This one awful woman said it was just “disgusting”how Trump wouldn’t say more good things about tMcCain.

Was it “disgusting” when YOUR FUCKING NETWORK referred to this “lion of a man”, “war hero”, and “great American” as a RACIST?

I call that disgusting and an insult to minorities who have suffered actual racism.

Minorities are nothing put pawns to the left. They exploit the underclass for power and wealth.

That’s “disgusting”.

Last edited:
Liberals are supporting McCain this week and next week they'll be back to supporting NFL players taking a knee during the National Anthem.

Thank goodness we have the flag at half staff. For the guy liberals claimed was a racist and the most evil man on the planet in 2008. I guess that makes up for it.

I know, I know, I am lying....no one from the left ever called McCain a racist!

John McCain Makes Racist Comment to a Black Father

John McCain was asked about fathers' concerns over family law at a mid-day town hall meeting in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Shared parenting activist Tony Taylor (an African American asked McCain if he "would be bold enough to address the issue of equal access to children for fathers that have gone through divorce." McCain testily replied:

John McCain was asked about fathers' concerns over family law at a mid-day town hall meeting in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Shared parenting activist Tony Taylor (an African American asked McCain if he "would be bold enough to address the issue of equal access to children for fathers that have gone through divorce." McCain testily replied:

This one awful woman said it was just “disgusting”how Trump wouldn’t say more good things about tMcCain.

Was it “disgusting” when YOUR FUCKING NETWORK referred to this “lion of a man”, “war hero”, and “great American” as a RACIST?

I call that disgusting and an insult to minorities who have suffered actual racism.

Minorities are nothing put pawns to the left. They exploit the underclass for power and wealth.
In 2008 the media was whining that McCain's campaign was the most hateful to date.

Then turning around and implying he was a racist,brain damaged old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back