🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All In A Days Work Serving The Prophet

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Meanwhile, the DOJ has intimated that if you say or post anything defamatory to Islam you will find the DOJ at your doorstep. Lee Rigby, Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, Glenn Doherty were not available for comment.
People used to kid in the immediate aftermath of the last election that "How could anybody not vote for Santa Claus" Turns out that Barack is even more like Santa Claus than we could have ever imagined. Barack intimately "Knows if we've been naughty or nice"......to him.

Syria: Al Nusra Front Tortures, Executes 15-Year-Old Boy In Front Of Parents For ?Cursing The Prophet?? | Weasel Zippers

Afghan Taliban Behead Two Boys For ?Spying?? | Weasel Zippers

Weren't we just recently told the Taliban ist kaput?

Photos From Kabul Airport Attack (Warrning: Some Graphic) | Weasel Zippers

I'm of the opinion that all religions deserve respect. For me, that subject matter is off limits. I don't agree with the tenants of Islam, but God loves Muslims as much as he loves Christians. Insulting them and their religion serves no purpose IMO. (Just my opinion)-

My comments:

1.) Not that it makes much difference but I'm not sure it was the Al Nusra Front. It may have been, but as far as I know the affiliation of their cell isn't really clear. What it does seem likely though is that they are foreigners.

2.) Link to us being told that the Taliban is kaput? I haven't heard that, I've heard line that Al Qaeda has been severely damaged.

I'm of the opinion that all religions deserve respect. For me, that subject matter is off limits. I don't agree with the tenants of Islam, but God loves Muslims as much as he loves Christians. Insulting them and their religion serves no purpose IMO. (Just my opinion)-

Then you're delusional. News flash: we are in a fucking holy war, but only one side seems to realize it!

Forum List

Back