All normal people have dealt with this-Tucker Carlson confronts a radical left journalist

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Here Tucker Carlson is faced with a radical left-wing journalist who is telling him how he thinks. This is what the left-wing does. They will tell people how they think, they will make up their viewpoints.

We probably shouldn’t be surprised. It’s the same type of radical leftist who believe in 100 genders, that men can go into a woman’s bathroom, men can get naked in front of children at parades, or that white homeless folks are privileged.

Here Tucker Carlson is faced with a radical left-wing journalist who is telling him how he thinks. This is what the left-wing does. They will tell people how they think, they will make up their viewpoints.

We probably shouldn’t be surprised. It’s the same type of radical leftist who believe in 100 genders, that men can go into a woman’s bathroom, men can get naked in front of children at parades, or that white homeless folks are privileged.

their standard ploy

Dainty and Slow Horses must have taken lessons from that silly woman.

franklin, your post begins by telling me what i do , which i don't, then you tell me what i believe, and you could not be more wrong,

what kind of kool aid have they been serving at the compound?

franklin, your post begins by telling me what i do , which i don't, then you tell me what i believe, and you could not be more wrong,

what kind of kool aid have they been serving at the compound?
I did not say you. The radical left is responsible for cancel culture and the rise of identity politics.

It is a strictly left-wing phenomenon. Although the neocons will tell people how they think and engage your name-calling when it comes to disagreeing with them on foreign wars.

Not all lefties do this but In general cancel culture , telling people how they think, and calling people racist with no evidence is a left-wing phenomenon. This phenomenon has really exploded in the past five years ..ever since the Floyd riots and Covid

I did not say you. The radical left is responsible for cancel culture and the rise of identity politics.

It is a strictly left-wing phenomenon. Although the neocons will tell people how they think and engage your name-calling when it comes to disagreeing with them on foreign wars.

Not all lefties do this but In general cancel culture , telling people how they think, and calling people racist with no evidence is a left-wing phenomenon. This phenomenon has really exploded in the past five years ..ever since the Floyd riots and Covid
And in his reply, he DID exactly what you correctly pointed out that the radical left do. LOL, you can't make this stuff up.

The left LIES they have to lie otherwise they would have nothing to say. One day the earth will be rid of lying left wing morons (nothing that stupid survives on earth).

Journalists are always trying to make a name for themselves. They want to be rich, and they're highly motivated to become a pain in the ass, which they think will make them rich.

Forum List

Back