All Options Are On the Table

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Refreshing strategy after 8 years of telling the enemy what we will and will not be doing.

America, South Korea and Japan have a unified strategy: Force the fat kid to behave. Bullies only respond to force.

So America says all options are on the table as we move our bombers to Guam and Japan, South Korea publicly conducts a live fire exercise to take out the NK leadership, and Japan stages its Air Force in preparation of war.

The Korean War never ended, but every President since Ike has pretended NK is not a problem. There is no option to ignore them any longer. Whoever won last November was doomed to confront reality.

Let's hope the tough talk works and NK denuclearizes.

Firebrand Trump Strategizes ‘All Options’ North Korea Approach

Obama severely weakened our military...thus Trump must stall for time in order to build up our military to the capability needed to deal not only with N. Korea but China as well since it is generally understood if we launch a pre-emptive attack on N. Korea....China will step in....that is what we really have to worry about since due to Obama our Navy is broken......Our Navy is Broken, and That is a Bad Thing

All options; including ordering a bucket of extra crispy KFC for dinner to fuel a fun night of tweeting from the toilet while North Korea launches more missiles over Japan.

Im totally against war but that fat fuck needs a dose of reality. What he did to japan was crossing a line

Im totally against war but that fat fuck needs a dose of reality. What he did to japan was crossing a line
A war that would be catastrophic to the world economy. But it is inevitable if fat boy doesn't get rid of his nukes.

A war that would be catastrophic to the world economy. But it is inevitable if fat boy doesn't get rid of his nukes.
Maybe Trump will make a deal where NK surrenders their uranium, advanced centrifuges, and closes nuclear bomb making facilities in exchange for the lifting of sanctions and unfreezing of assets. Does that sound good to you?

I dont have a problem with having nukes. But the verbal threats are getting tiresome. And the issue with japan was too much.

Maybe Trump will make a deal where NK surrenders their uranium, advanced centrifuges, and closes nuclear bomb making facilities in exchange for the lifting of sanctions and unfreezing of assets. Does that sound good to you?
Too bad Iran still has its uranium and centrifuges and now $2 billion in cash.

Answer the question instead of deflecting. I'm more interested in hearing your response than in proving your deflection wrong.

Answer the question instead of deflecting. I'm more interested in hearing your response than in proving your deflection wrong.
I'm not here to play your games. Go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.

I'm not here to play your games. Go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.
So war is the only solution you'll accept them?

To the US, Japan must be involved in any decision we make. But the insane, dough boy isn't paying attention, he wants to be a strong man.

Of course it is not a good example, nor legal in world Courts, I just WISH we could get rid of Kim covertly. Perhaps Japan might..........

To the US, Japan must be involved in any decision we make. But the insane, dough boy isn't paying attention, he wants to be a strong man.

Trump or Un? :laugh:
you know, i absolutely despise obama. Hell, i despise the last 6 or 7 we have had. But i would never wish for them to be assassinated.
Thats pretty shitty.

you know, i absolutely despise obama. Hell, i despise the last 6 or 7 we have had. But i would never wish for them to be assassinated.
Thats pretty shitty.
And where did I say anything like that?

Thats pretty shitty.

I was referencing KIM JONG UN!

Thats pretty shitty.

You were posting "Obama and the last 6 or 7 WE HAVE HAD".

Thats pretty shitty.
You are right. I misunderstood. My apologies!!!!!!

Thats pretty shitty.
You are right. I misunderstood. My apologies!!!!!!

And I got the posts mixed up, my apologies also. So no one thinks Japan might "inconvenience" Kim the blob?

Forum List

Back