All Options Are On the Table

To the US, Japan must be involved in any decision we make. But the insane, dough boy isn't paying attention, he wants to be a strong man.

Trump or Un? :laugh:
you know, i absolutely despise obama. Hell, i despise the last 6 or 7 we have had. But i would never wish for them to be assassinated.
Thats pretty shitty.
And where did I say anything like that?
You are right. I misunderstood. My apologies!!!!!!

And I got the posts mixed up, my apologies also. So no one thinks Japan might "inconvenience" Kim the blob?
IDK. I know i would after what he did

Trump or Un? :laugh:
you know, i absolutely despise obama. Hell, i despise the last 6 or 7 we have had. But i would never wish for them to be assassinated.
Thats pretty shitty.

And I got the posts mixed up, my apologies also. So no one thinks Japan might "inconvenience" Kim the blob?
Would that violate the code of Bushido?

Thats pretty shitty.

No, isn't it honorable to defeat a threat?

Last edited:
Thats pretty shitty.

Not that i know of.

I don't think they would. Japans never really gotten big in on the covert actions or special forces stuff. I mean they've got a "self defense force" that honestly would kick quite a few country's asses, and I've spent time with quite a few from the Japanese military in Japan and Iraq. But I don't see them as being a top choice to lead an assassination mission.

They've got a Special Forces group that trained with US Delta/Green Beret back in the late 90's or early 2000's I remember seeing, but they've never done anything offensive.

I could see them behind the scenes pushing for someone to pull one off though.

That situation is tough though. Sure, we removed a VERY evil man from Iraq in Saddam, who'd had all sorts of crimes against humanity and kicked out UN weapons inspectors. But was what replaced him better?

I guess I'd rather see a better plan with a succession after any fighting or removing Kim from power. Reunification probably isn't happening any time soon (S Korea would cut their economy in half if they took that path right off the bat), so it would be keeping them as their own country but rebuilding their economy, re-opening trade, etc.

Maybe it would be something like post WWII Germany and Japan. It was an almost immediate realization that, "yes our actions were deplorable, we will change". I guess there's hope we could win a war and get that again...

But I'd rather the US took a back seat on this unless asked. I'd rather we let the UN, S. Korea, Japan, someone else lead this policing of the world this time. We can bring the weapons, but I'd rather it be someone else's war for once. Especially with what's pointed at Seoul.

Especially with what's pointed at Seoul.

Trump is going full bore on playing the bad cop.

IMG_7299.PNG

I don't think they would. Japans never really gotten big in on the covert actions or special forces stuff. I mean they've got a "self defense force" that honestly would kick quite a few country's asses, and I've spent time with quite a few from the Japanese military in Japan and Iraq. But I don't see them as being a top choice to lead an assassination mission.

They've got a Special Forces group that trained with US Delta/Green Beret back in the late 90's or early 2000's I remember seeing, but they've never done anything offensive.

I could see them behind the scenes pushing for someone to pull one off though.

That situation is tough though. Sure, we removed a VERY evil man from Iraq in Saddam, who'd had all sorts of crimes against humanity and kicked out UN weapons inspectors. But was what replaced him better?

I guess I'd rather see a better plan with a succession after any fighting or removing Kim from power. Reunification probably isn't happening any time soon (S Korea would cut their economy in half if they took that path right off the bat), so it would be keeping them as their own country but rebuilding their economy, re-opening trade, etc.

Maybe it would be something like post WWII Germany and Japan. It was an almost immediate realization that, "yes our actions were deplorable, we will change". I guess there's hope we could win a war and get that again...

But I'd rather the US took a back seat on this unless asked. I'd rather we let the UN, S. Korea, Japan, someone else lead this policing of the world this time. We can bring the weapons, but I'd rather it be someone else's war for once. Especially with what's pointed at Seoul.
UN got us into this mess.

And you totally miss the issue of cultures. Middle East is filled with Islamists, so all you will get is violence. Asians and Europeans tend to be better behaved.

I was quoting the poster above, actually. The UN will not eliminate Kim,who is NOT "well behaved" and the post above mine explained why Japan will not; So. Korea has nukes pointed at them. Your suggestions?

I see the jabbering about the two koreas, japan and the U.N.---why is no one talking about the elephant in the room??

Anyhow...poor analytical skills are much in evidence. Possibly because the truth is just too painful for most to contemplate ---they had rather deal with fantsies aka...let someone else take care of the problem...yeh right...like since when?

Forum List

Back