All out fascism in the Ukraine

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
they want people to show respect for the nazi
collaborators of WWII :puke:

The de-communisation decree had already made it a criminal offence to promote communism or Marxism or to display an associated symbol. Selling anything written by Marx now attracts a prison sentence of up to five years.
The same decree requires all citizens of Ukraine to show “respect” to those who fought alongside the nazis in WWII in the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN).
Now it has become a criminal offence to be the member of a party which won 2.6 million votes in 2012, third-highest in terms of electoral support, and which at that point had over 100,000 members."

...and much of the responsibility for the problems in Ukraine, were caused by Obama and his minions...who instigated the coup.

It may be the most transparent coup in all history.

Last edited:
yes, they are trying to invent new nation apart from russians, and the only such history they have is based on fascism and polish mentality. So they chose these things to be foundations of ukranians. Without it they are becoming russians.

...and much of the responsibility for the problems in Ukraine, were caused by Obama and his minions...who instigated the coup.

It maybe the most transparent coup in all history.
this coup was supported by many ukranians, without this support it would not have occured.

"caused"?

link? mkaythanks

as to the OP, yeah, young seperatist nations of the former Soviet bloc have issues to work through.

Last edited:
Ukrainian nationalists celebrate birthday of Nazi collaborator Bandera with torch-lit marches (a couple of weeks ago):
https://www.rt.com/news/327693-kiev-torch-march-bandera/
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151229/1032461387/kiev-prepares-torch-lit-nazi-march.html

American taxpayers, look at those ^ wild people and think whom your government makes you support.
And now compare to:

Nazi troops march during a a torch rally in Berlin, Germany before WW2

Sooner or later the world will find out: Ukrainian Nazis are as dangerous as ISIS is (BTW, both are Washington's creations). To me: better sooner than later....

Last edited:
Fascism huh? Man. An all powerful government is scary. You Dems should stop asking for one.

this coup was supported by many ukranians, without this support it would not have occured.
So?

The horrendous history of American interventionism should prevent further interventions, but sadly it does not. Most Americans are so dumb they are completely unaware of Obama's actions in Ukraine. Of course, the media has failed to inform them.

"caused"?

link? mkaythanks
Get informed. I posted many links in other threads, but apparently you missed them. Do your home work. I am not your teacher.
FAIL!!!

I'm not on here 24/7 shit stain.

Debating 101- you make a claim- you back it up.

"caused"?

link? mkaythanks
Get informed. I posted many links in other threads, but apparently you missed them. Do your home work. I am not your teacher.
FAIL!!!

Whatever.

Wallow in your ignorance as many Americans unfortunately often do.

"caused"?

link? mkaythanks
FAIL!!!

BTW, if it is news to you that Obama committed a coup in Ukraine, you better realize you are uninformed on this issue and likely many others. Your media sources are not informing you.

So?

The horrendous history of American interventionism should prevent further interventions, but sadly it does not. Most Americans are so dumb they are completely unaware of Obama's actions in Ukraine. Of course, the media has failed to inform them.
So it was the choice of ukrainian people and blaming Obama is wrong. What if Obama had tried to make a coup in, for example, germany or ireland? Would have he been successful? I guess not, because there should be not only wish of Obama, but the will of people. In Ukraine they had this will and know have the government which supported.

So?

So it was the choice of ukrainian people and blaming Obama is wrong. What if Obama had tried to make a coup in, for example, germany or ireland? Would have he been successful? I guess not, because there should be not only wish of Obama, but the will of people. In Ukraine they had this will and know have the government which supported.
It was not the choice of the Ukrainian people. Those people had just elected the guy Obama had removed.

So?

Nukand, McCain, Soros & Co made the coup possible by using several thousands people on the main square in Kiev. Now compare: in 2014 the population of Ukraine was 46 million people. Feel the difference, please....

When Obama had the open mic moment with the Russian rep in 2011 where he said "I'll have more flexibility after the election" this is what they were talking about.

Obama didn't want Russia to move on Ukraine yet. He knew he would be ok with it but the American people would not. Hence the need to wait until the election was over.

When Obama had the open mic moment with the Russian rep in 2011 where he said "I'll have more flexibility after the election" this is what they were talking about.

Obama didn't want Russia to move on Ukraine yet. He knew he would be ok with it but the American people would not. Hence the need to wait until the election was over.

American people? It's none of their business. It should be only up to Russian and Ukrainian people to decide if they want to stay together or not. But Obama's administration obviously did not want those peoples to remain friends (actually, for more than ten(!) ages they have been one family). Russia and Eastern Ukraine are same people, politically split after the USSR has collapsed in 1991.

Last edited:

So?

Nukand, McCain, Soros & Co made the coup possible by using several thousands people on the main square in Kiev. Now compare: in 2014 the population of Ukraine was 46 million people. Feel the difference, please....
46 million people did nothing to defend their country? So either they are indifferent to their country's path or too weak, it is their fault. And secondary, i saw photos like this:
AP630496456825.jpg

BbMIJ7OIIAAOFAg.jpg

People were for maidan, and now they just receiving what they voted for.

To blame Obama or whoever means the affordance that ukrainians can't rule the country by their own.

"caused"?

link? mkaythanks
FAIL!!!

BTW, if it is news to you that Obama committed a coup in Ukraine, you better realize you are uninformed on this issue and likely many others. Your media sources are not informing you.
still no source? Not intervening =/= perpetrating . Let me guess, you're a conservative? Don't answer that. It is a rhetorical question.

Forum List

Back