All Russia-Trump Collusion Conspiracy threads belong in Conspiracy section with UFO's and Bigfoot

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I have tried, and FAILED, six times to get evidence that Russia influenced the election and that Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.

I must conclude, after giving you people all these opportunities, that the Russia-Trump collusion theory is as viable as the theory that UFOs are visiting the planet and that Bigfoot is prowling in some forest somewhere.

So, I hereby petition the moderators to put all future Trump-Russia threads in Conspiracy Theory section where they belong.

This is a respectable forum, and unproven nonsense does not belong in the Political or Current Events sections.

I'm serious, just because CNN and MSNBC are broadcasting this propaganda bullshit, it doesn't mean our forum has to be polluted with it. Move it all to Conspiracy Theory, NOW, for the sake of our integrity.

It's just LIES from one end to the other. We need to push all this bullshit to one section and let the idiots who care talk about it. For the rest of us, it's worthless garbage.

Poor Trumpflakes. They've spent months claiming there was no collusion, and now Trump Junior himself has tossed them under the bus, driven ahead, and then thrown it in reverse and backed over them.

Now, bleeding and broken, they've crawled out from under that bus ... and started fervently licking the boots of their masters, begging for another chance to run cover for their crimes. They swear that next time, by foul means or fouler, they'll stop those evil liberals from revealing TheParty's corruption.

Poor Trumpflakes. They've spent months claiming there was no collusion, and now Trump Junior himself has tossed them under the bus, driven ahead, and then thrown it in reverse and backed over them.

Now, bleeding and broken, they've crawled out from under that bus ... and started fervently licking the boots of their masters, begging for another chance to run cover for their crimes. They swear that next time, by foul means or fouler, they'll stop those evil liberals from revealing TheParty's corruption.

Yeah except your latest narrative is starting to unravel....like we told you it would

I have tried, and FAILED, six times to get evidence that Russia influenced the election and that Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.

I must conclude, after giving you people all these opportunities, that the Russia-Trump collusion theory is as viable as the theory that UFOs are visiting the planet and that Bigfoot is prowling in some forest somewhere.

So, I hereby petition the moderators to put all future Trump-Russia threads in Conspiracy Theory section where they belong.

This is a respectable forum, and unproven nonsense does not belong in the Political or Current Events sections.
You are a hard core liar. I remember those threads. People gave you all kinds of links and explanations and you just kept ignoring them and denying them. You played stupid like you did not understand the obvious. Each time it became obvious that your thread questions were fake and easily answered you went and started a new thread using virtually the same language. Now you want the mods to do what you were unable to do on what you admit were six attempts.

You are a hard core liar. I remember those threads. People gave you all kinds of links and explanations and you just kept ignoring them and denying them. You played stupid like you did not understand the obvious. Each time it became obvious that your thread questions were fake and easily answered you went and started a new thread using virtually the same language. Now you want the mods to do what you were unable to do on what you admit were six attempts.
OK, explain it to me. Right now. Prove me a liar.

Agree with the OP until Democrats can actually come up with any evidence...

Links to CNN only validate the left are into fabricated stories.

You lied in the OP by claiming you had tried to get evidence of that Russia influenced the election and didn't get any. In any of those threads, you were given evidence. That makes you a liar. You are trying to play the victim as if the board has treated you unfairly. In reality, the board has gone out of its way to address your annoying habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic.

You lied in the OP by claiming you had tried to get evidence of that Russia influenced the election and didn't get any. In any of those threads, you were given evidence. That makes you a liar. You are trying to play the victim as if the board has treated you unfairly. In reality, the board has gone out of its way to address your annoying habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic.
Where is this evidence? I never saw it.

Post this evidence and be quick about it.

The fact is not one iota of evidence has been presented....not a smidgen...seven months and NOTHING.

I read the story. How does anything in the story prove that Trump committed a crime?
Your dishonesty on display. You have gone from wanting to see evidencenof influence to want to see proof of direct trump collusion and ignore that his staff and associates may have colluded or interference and influence may have occurred without criminal conspiracy, i.e, collusion.

You fail to understand that the board is run by Trump haters. They will never stop supporting unproven claims against Trump. Of course when it was Obama they moved every thread.

Forum List

Back