All Russia-Trump Collusion Conspiracy threads belong in Conspiracy section with UFO's and Bigfoot

So this is my SEVENTH attempt to get evidence of Russia-Trump collusion, and Camp has called me a liar, but he has NOT provided evidence.

If I am a liar, and there IS evidence, provide a link to it.

I have tried, and FAILED, six times to get evidence that Russia influenced the election and that Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.

I must conclude, after giving you people all these opportunities, that the Russia-Trump collusion theory is as viable as the theory that UFOs are visiting the planet and that Bigfoot is prowling in some forest somewhere.

So, I hereby petition the moderators to put all future Trump-Russia threads in Conspiracy Theory section where they belong.

This is a respectable forum, and unproven nonsense does not belong in the Political or Current Events sections.
You fail to understand that the board is run by Trump haters. They will never stop supporting unproven claims against Trump. Of course when it was Obama they moved every thread.

That, that and that!!!!!

I read the story. How does anything in the story prove that Trump committed a crime?
Your dishonesty on display. You have gone from wanting to see evidencenof influence to want to see proof of direct trump collusion and ignore that his staff and associates may have colluded or interference and influence may have occurred without criminal conspiracy, i.e, collusion.
I read the story. How does it prove that Russia influenced the election? How does it prove that Trump knew that Russia influenced the election? Quote me where it proves that.

I read the story. How does anything in the story prove that Trump committed a crime?
Your dishonesty on display. You have gone from wanting to see evidencenof influence to want to see proof of direct trump collusion and ignore that his staff and associates may have colluded or interference and influence may have occurred without criminal conspiracy, i.e, collusion.
What else did CNN tell you?

Do you know what Chinagate is?

This board is being spammed with fake news articles about Russia influencing the election, and Trump knowing about it.

If this board is to be a respectable board, it must make attempts to avoid being spammed by false and reckless accusations that have absolutely no basis in proven fact.

I respectfully request the moderators have a meeting with the administrator, and either put it all in Conspiracy Theory, or make a separate forum section to contain the nonsense and lies.

I have tried, and FAILED, six times to get evidence that Russia influenced the election and that Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.

I must conclude, after giving you people all these opportunities, that the Russia-Trump collusion theory is as viable as the theory that UFOs are visiting the planet and that Bigfoot is prowling in some forest somewhere.

So, I hereby petition the moderators to put all future Trump-Russia threads in Conspiracy Theory section where they belong.

This is a respectable forum, and unproven nonsense does not belong in the Political or Current Events sections.
You are a hard core liar. I remember those threads. People gave you all kinds of links and explanations and you just kept ignoring them and denying them. You played stupid like you did not understand the obvious. Each time it became obvious that your thread questions were fake and easily answered you went and started a new thread using virtually the same language. Now you want the mods to do what you were unable to do on what you admit were six attempts.
OK, explain it to me. Right now. Prove me a liar.
You lied in the OP by claiming you had tried to get evidence of that Russia influenced the election and didn't get any. In any of those threads, you were given evidence. That makes you a liar. You are trying to play the victim as if the board has treated you unfairly. In reality, the board has gone out of its way to address your annoying habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic.

Post this evidence and be quick about it.

The fact is not one iota of evidence has been presented....not a smidgen...seven months and NOTHING.
You are in denial or just straight out lying. Hiding the contacts with Russian officials will be used in any prosecution of the parties involved. Hiding the fact that a person is acting as an agent of a foreign government is a felony crime. Both Manafort and Flynn registered as secret foreign agents retroactively, hence, admitting they had broken the law.

You are a hard core liar. I remember those threads. People gave you all kinds of links and explanations and you just kept ignoring them and denying them. You played stupid like you did not understand the obvious. Each time it became obvious that your thread questions were fake and easily answered you went and started a new thread using virtually the same language. Now you want the mods to do what you were unable to do on what you admit were six attempts.
You lied in the OP by claiming you had tried to get evidence of that Russia influenced the election and didn't get any. In any of those threads, you were given evidence. That makes you a liar. You are trying to play the victim as if the board has treated you unfairly. In reality, the board has gone out of its way to address your annoying habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic.

The fact is not one iota of evidence has been presented....not a smidgen...seven months and NOTHING.
You are in denial or just straight out lying. Hiding the contacts with Russian officials will be used in any prosecution of the parties involved. Hiding the fact that a person is acting as an agent of a foreign government is a felony crime. Both Manafort and Flynn registered as secret foreign agents retroactively, hence, admitting they had broken the law.

No no I said proof, not your typical bloviating. Where is actual proof? Show me, link it, do something besides blabber

Links?

I have been very patient, far more patient than a judge would be with me if I presented a case to him without even the minimum amount of evidence against the defendant. The judge would probably sanction me, and I would deserve it.

So I'm asking again, for the SEVENTH time, where is the evidence that Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, committed ANY crime warranting an investigation against him?

Links?
You have been given front page news examples and can google dozens and even scores of links. This is what it looks like when you play dumb. You claim to need a link to prove that the trump administration and trump himself have not denied contacts with Russian operatives.

I'm serious, just because CNN and MSNBC are broadcasting this propaganda bullshit, it doesn't mean our forum has to be polluted with it. Move it all to Conspiracy Theory, NOW, for the sake of our integrity.

Aw, but you don't mind when it's about Obama and Hillary, right? Hilarious...

I posted about Hillary being sick when she went into her first coughing fit and some a hole moderator moved it into conspiracies.

Links?
You have been given front page news examples and can google dozens and even scores of links. This is what it looks like when you play dumb. You claim to need a link to prove that the trump administration and trump himself have not denied contacts with Russian operatives.

So post it....your failure to be able to post a link to this proof speaks volumes....I suggest you bow out and slink away in order not to look even more foolish

I'm serious, just because CNN and MSNBC are broadcasting this propaganda bullshit, it doesn't mean our forum has to be polluted with it. Move it all to Conspiracy Theory, NOW, for the sake of our integrity.

Aw, but you don't mind when it's about Obama and Hillary, right? Hilarious...
Ya, we all know CNN makes up lies to make Obama look bad.

Do you follow Fox News, Breitbart, Limbaugh, Stormfront, and InfoWars? If not - where do you get your "political news"? I doubt you will answer honestly - because NaziCons usually don't. Personally, I view CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, and Washington Post as very credible. When they make a mistake - they correct it.

This board is being spammed with fake news articles about Russia influencing the election, and Trump knowing about it.

If this board is to be a respectable board, it must make attempts to avoid being spammed by false and reckless accusations that have absolutely no basis in proven fact.

I respectfully request the moderators have a meeting with the administrator, and either put it all in Conspiracy Theory, or make a separate forum section to contain the nonsense and lies.

Eh, just accept that Democrats are going to lie, whine, be hypocritical, make mountains out of moles and accomplish nothing of value for the American people in Congress or otherwise, that's what Democrats expect of their political representatives, their media and themselves nowadays.

This message board has maybe 50 members posting at best at any one time with the same liberals and the same ole crap, an insignificant effect on anything.

Also, I don't believe the mods need the extra work, they have a hard enough time enforcing the rules as it is.

Yo

Links?

So post it....your failure to be able to post a link to this proof speaks volumes....I suggest you bow out and slink away in order not to look even more foolish
Your game is annoying. Lots of links were already posted. You guys are just trolling. Pathetic trolling.

businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6

12 legal experts tell why the evidence currently presented is real evidence
vox.com/2017/7/11/15952232/donald-trump-jr-lawyer-russia-manafort-kushner-clinton-2016-election

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40357357

newsweek.com/trumps-false-statements-about-russian-hacking-are-exhausting-former-633398

There are endless links like the above.

Forum List

Back