🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All the excuses on earth can't change the truth

SERIOUSLY! Real leaders take RESPONSIBILITY for their failures... and 42,000 dead Americans is a FAILURE.

I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN!
And yesterday you LOVED our president! You are SO damned wishy-washy, bb. Do you actually have a mind of your own, with YOUR own opinions? I DON'T believe you do......
You know he's mental, right?
Thanks. I thought bb was a she, or possibly gender-fluid. I believe I asked her/him/it? what their gender was one time. He/she/it? didn't give me an actual answer, just some crap like she/he/it? was a human being. So I really believe their gender is up for grabs, which isn't surprising. To me, their posts read like they're a woman. But that's just me.

SERIOUSLY! Real leaders take RESPONSIBILITY for their failures... and 42,000 dead Americans is a FAILURE.

I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN!
And yesterday you LOVED our president! You are SO damned wishy-washy, bb. Do you actually have a mind of your own, with YOUR own opinions? I DON'T believe you do......
You know he's mental, right?
Thanks. I thought bb was a she, or possibly gender-fluid. I believe I asked her/him/it? what their gender was one time. He/she/it? didn't give me an actual answer, just some crap like she/he/it? was a human being. So I really believe their gender is up for grabs, which isn't surprising. To me, their posts read like they're a woman. But that's just me.
Basque is comedic gold.

Obama made genders fluid and let men in ladies rooms just so Big Mikey would feel more normal

People here keep wanting to repeat the trump line about the Chinese travel ban. But they don't want to repeat the 15-20 times trump complimented the Chinese about their handling of the virus.

Trump has failed this country. He paid no attention to this until he saw the stock markets was going to have a problem. As a result of his inaction 42,000 are now dead and the numbers grow every day.

Ye shall face the truth republicans and that is how it's going to be..

Unprepared | Joe Biden For President

January 6th 2020 the CDC was offered to help China and the WHO to investigate the outbreak and the Chinese Government rejected the offer.

Seeing the CDC was offered then and updated their restrictions and guidelines whenever the WHO released theirs says Trump administration was handling this virus from when the CDC was first informed back on the 31st of December 2019 and the CDC is under the Oval Office Administration.

So anyone with a lick of sense will tell you that you just messed up and lied about a failure that never happened.

Now of course if I say you are defending China failure it will cause certain people to claim you are not but in reality this thread is a bait thread trying to get negative responses and I know why...

So nice try!

Liberals are mentally ill and cannot absorb facts without causing even more brain damage.

Believe it or not I am a Liberal and what you are describing is a Progressive that even the Op'er fails to be.

The Op'er thread was created to show Trump applauded China Government containment of the virus when in reality China Government did not actually contain it in time.

The Op'er is also attempting to make the false claim that Trump did not act in time which is disingenuous seeing the Op'er forget to add that Trump was being advised by the CDC what the threat was coming out of China and every time the WHO changed it findings and recommendations the CDC would issue new restrictions and guidelines and the travel ban came after the WHO upgrade of the threat of the Pandemic.

The Op'er also forget Trump had no actual authority to close down a state just like he really does not have the authority to open one up and that falls on the Governor of the State and here in Texas our Governor left it to the County Judges and Mayors to decide how they wanted to proceed with a shutdown and will leave it to the same people to implement a reopening.

The Op'er will be quick to remind us Trump can not force a State to reopen but then blame Trump for not closing a State down, so what the Op'er want to do is blame Trump for a Governor failure just like the Op'er thread is bait to get someone like me to claim China is at fault for the virus while the Op'er blame Trump.

Now it is guaranteed the Op'er is complaining already about the responses and trying to use the upstairs to his advantage but what they fail to understand they turned their own thread into a flame attack with their constant attacks and petty flames with other posters.

Has Trump made mistakes?

Yes, and to say no is a person being blinded by their loyalty to Trump but is he to blame for China failure to contain the virus?

No, and if anyone claims he is are doing so because they are a partisan hack.

China failure is not Trump failure nor should he be blamed for it!

Great post.

meanwhile Nancy Pelosi is urging people to stock their freezers full of chocolate ice cream, stay in the house eating all that sugar and creme, bringing down their immune systems, getting diabetes...
, getting over weight .... not helpful

I listen to the right and left political and propaganda machine as much as I love listening to two cats in sexual mating which is never...

It does not mean I do not hear the screeching it just mean I try to ignore it because most of it is just noise with very little substance to it...

People here keep wanting to repeat the trump line about the Chinese travel ban. But they don't want to repeat the 15-20 times trump complimented the Chinese about their handling of the virus.

Trump has failed this country. He paid no attention to this until he saw the stock markets was going to have a problem. As a result of his inaction 42,000 are now dead and the numbers grow every day.

He just says whatever pops to mind at that instant. He's entirely transactional, and lets others clean the mess up later. He knows that his flock will never hold him accountable.

He was right on the money with the Fifth Avenue rule.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Impeach him again if it’ll make your racist ass feel better.

He just says whatever pops to mind at that instant. He's entirely transactional, and lets others clean the mess up later. He knows that his flock will never hold him accountable.

He was right on the money with the Fifth Avenue rule.

That is so true.

Impeach him again if it’ll make your racist ass feel better.

Learn what racism is then you'll know how idiotic you sound calling me a racist for opposing racism by whites who practice it. Like you.

Forum List

Back