Alyssa Milano gets owned on twitter

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
5355CD44-C675-4691-9C22-E84B246226F3_jpe-2615057.JPG

8a3.gif

What a twit.

Remember her stupid knitted mask pictures? Only a weapons grade stupid bed wetter like her could come up with something worse than useless against a cold virus. She was probably inhaling millions of mold spores after a few days and got sicker than COVID would have made her.

Someone as stupid as she is should have OD'd on smack in a single wide trailer decades ago.

Remember her stupid knitted mask pictures? Only a weapons grade stupid bed wetter like her could come up with something worse than useless against a cold virus. She was probably inhaling millions of mold spores after a few days and got sicker than COVID would have made her.

Someone as stupid as she is should have OD'd on smack in a single wide trailer decades ago.

To her defense, as I used to be a fan.................

She DID grow up in Hellyweird. I'm sure she never had a childhood, since she's been in "the industry" all her life, surrounded by those money grubbing pedo's.
So much brainwashing over her entire life. Sad.

I certainly loved her in Charmed. But not so much as a person. But I understand WHY she's a lunatic. It's just sad.

To her defense, as I used to be a fan.................

She DID grow up in Hellyweird. I'm sure she never had a childhood, since she's been in "the industry" all her life, surrounded by those money grubbing pedo's.
So much brainwashing over her entire life. Sad.

I certainly loved her in Charmed. But not so much as a person. But I understand WHY she's a lunatic. It's just sad.
I was under the impression that in the Roman Era, whores, slaves and actors were held to about the same esteem.

Not sure why we can't return to that standard.

Forum List

Back