Alyssa Milano gets owned on twitter

Milano has taken the side of the Censors.
Censors have a long history of hate, violence and oppression.
The Democrats hate Freedom of Speech because the Truth will destroy them.
The Left's enthusiasm for Censorship is a huge Red Flag.
Once again, the Crazy Progressives are on the wrong side of history.

censorshipishate2.jpg

Yet, Hitler is not alive and we are not at war with Germany. However Musk is alive and at war with demographic groups in the US that are opposed by the GOP, who are the modern day Hitlers.

You gotta' admit, though, if you want to bitch about white supremacy, saying you're getting rid of your Tesla for a Volkswagen probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do...

The Hollywood virtue signalers are so pathetically ignorant it's hilarious.
If brains were clothes, actors would be buck naked all the time
Often very true. However this is a serious risk for Tesla. If social influencers turn against Musk and Tesla's, it's sales will drop through the floor. Toyota, Honda, VW/Audi, GM, Ford, and Hyundai are jumping deep into the ev pool. I am sure comparable luxury cars are as well.

Often very true. However this is a serious risk for Tesla. If social influencers turn against Musk and Tesla's, it's sales will drop through the floor. Toyota, Honda, VW/Audi, GM, Ford, and Hyundai are jumping deep into the ev pool. I am sure comparable luxury cars are as well.
Musk will lower the price to fuck with the other automakers.

The man has proven he will go above and beyond when they mess with him.

Yeah, cuz it’s young, ignorant, unwise purple haired filth with neck tatoos and nose rings that’s buying Teslas.

Forum List

Back