Am I a american online frat boy?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
Im member of a catholic organisation, an american catholic organisation. Their website is called "america needs fatima". I pay mothly 7 $ and Im a member of their pogramme "St.Michaels Sword". I will receive a downloadable St.Michael Screensaver, a St.Michael Medal and Daily Prayers for me. Does that mean Im a "frat boy"?

Skrill card payment at AMERICA NEEDS FATIMA
September 10, 2020 9:29 AM
- 6.19 EUR

Their student organisation also follows me on Twitter.
TFP.jpg

Im member of a catholic organisation, an american catholic organisation. Their website is called "america needs fatima". I pay mothly 7 $ and Im a member of their pogramme "St.Michaels Sword". I will receive a downloadable St.Michael Screensaver, a St.Michael Medal and Daily Prayers for me. Does that mean Im a "frat boy"?

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

You are going to be famous, Frat Boy.

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

Dude, what are you waiting for? Satisfy your America addiction/fascination and immigrate. Do that and you shall answer all of your questions about the US of A in person. Come on over. We're always in need of sane immigrants.

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

You are going to be famous, Frat Boy.
Mortimer, that should be your rapper name. Frat Boy Morti.

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

No, that doesn't mean you are a "frat boy". It means that you are stupid enough to send money to some huckster preacher just so you can feel better about yourself.

Do something with your life and don't ask others for their opinions on how you live. Me? I'm a warrior hippie. Spent 20 years of my life in the military and decided to grow a pony tail and wear sandals after I retired. Does everyone approve or think I made the right decision? Nope, but I'm happy with where I am at.

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

No, that doesn't mean you are a "frat boy". It means that you are stupid enough to send money to some huckster preacher just so you can feel better about yourself.

Do something with your life and don't ask others for their opinions on how you live. Me? I'm a warrior hippie. Spent 20 years of my life in the military and decided to grow a pony tail and wear sandals after I retired. Does everyone approve or think I made the right decision? Nope, but I'm happy with where I am at.

I didnt asked for anyones approval though. Or did I? And even if I asked for feedback it would mean nothing, it would just mean I want to hear other opinions before I make up my mind or form a final decision. You seem pretty aggressive. It would be more boring without me here. So appreciate me.

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

I didnt asked for anyones approval though. Or did I? And even if I asked for feedback it would mean nothing, it would just mean I want to hear other opinions before I make up my mind or form a final decision. You seem pretty aggressive. It would be more boring without me here. So appreciate me.

You're right. You didn't ask for anyone's approval, however, you did ask for people's opinions by asking if you are a frat boy. I gave you my opinion, and wasn't very aggressive about it, just told you what I thought.

You want me to be aggressive? I can do that. Challenge me you sperm burping gutter bitch who is also a colossal rump ranging colon jouster. See? That is me being aggressive.

Wow. That group is against Dogma?

If you can't laugh at yourself, how can you laugh at others?

Only Catholics and former Catholics can truly appreciate that movie. :auiqs.jpg:

No... a "Frat Boy" is a college student who is a member of a Fraternity. It isn't someone that pays for a membership in what is probably an online scam.

It looks like a student organisation to as well. Thats why I came up with that in mind. But Yes, thanks for explaining. You also need a pledge I guess and to join a fraternity. And someone told me fraternities are secular.

- 6.19 EUR

View attachment 388805

You're right. You didn't ask for anyone's approval, however, you did ask for people's opinions by asking if you are a frat boy. I gave you my opinion, and wasn't very aggressive about it, just told you what I thought.

You want me to be aggressive? I can do that. Challenge me you sperm burping gutter bitch who is also a colossal rump ranging colon jouster. See? That is me being aggressive.

Yeah I was basically asking for information. But I guess there is no such thing as "online frat boy" either you are a frat boy or not. But the tfp twitter account looked like a student organisation. Thats why I had that in mind.

No... a "Frat Boy" is a college student who is a member of a Fraternity. It isn't someone that pays for a membership in what is probably an online scam.

I think that Mortimer is looking for approval and self esteem on this board.

Hey Mortimer, self esteem is something you earn by doing esteemable things yourself. It's pretty much in the term.

In other words, learn to act correct, and people will treat you correctly, don't try to make them like you.

And yes, acting correct means many different things, to many different groups of people. In my world, looking someone directly in the eyes when you talk to them is a sign of respect. In other circles, looking someone in the eye is a sign of aggression.

If I look you in the eyes when we are face to face, that means I respect your opinion. If I look away, or roll my eyes, it means I don't.

Hey Mortimer, self esteem is something you earn by doing esteemable things yourself. It's pretty much in the term.

In other words, learn to act correct, and people will treat you correctly, don't try to make them like you.

And yes, acting correct means many different things, to many different groups of people. In my world, looking someone directly in the eyes when you talk to them is a sign of respect. In other circles, looking someone in the eye is a sign of aggression.

If I look you in the eyes when we are face to face, that means I respect your opinion. If I look away, or roll my eyes, it means I don't.

Im not looking particularly for approval. I wake up drink a coffee and beat some time. As I dont work or have friends it is a way for me to do something and communicate. I wouldnt have otherwise communication or a task. My task and hobby if you want is posting online, Im also on facebook, twitter, make youtube videos that is my task. Im not particularly looking for approval but it is nice if I get it as well, because who wants disrespect and disapproval do you think that is something someone wants?

It looks like a student organisation to as well. Thats why I came up with that in mind. But Yes, thanks for explaining. You also need a pledge I guess and to join a fraternity. And someone told me fraternities are secular.
Not necessarily.

When I was at university, I lived in a housing co-operative, and there were a few Jews that lived with me that belonged to a Jewish Fraternity.

There are Catholic ones and Christian ones as well I believe.

Im not looking particularly for approval. I wake up drink a coffee and beat some time. As I dont work or have friends it is a way for me to do something and communicate. I wouldnt have otherwise communication or a task. My task and hobby if you want is posting online, Im also on facebook, twitter, make youtube videos that is my task. Im not particularly looking for approval but it is nice if I get it as well, because who wants disrespect and disapproval do you think that is something someone wants?

Me? Never looked for approval, just wanted to do my job in the Navy. Interestingly enough, just doing my job the way I thought it should be done earned me many letters of commendation, as well as 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all signed by Commodores and Admirals.

You wake up and "beat time"? What does that mean? You stroke off after your first cup of coffee? And a "task" isn't something that you look to do, it's something you have to do. If you do it because you enjoy doing it and it doesn't cost you much in the terms of effort, then it's a hobby, as you enjoy doing it.

As far as disapproval? I like it when people tell me that I've done something wrong so I can correct it. If I learn from the mistakes that I get disapproval from and learn to do it right, I get respect.

Respect is earned, not given, nor is it something you can get by posting a whole bunch of crap on the internet.

What do you think a fraternity is? People paying other people to be their friends.

Me? Never looked for approval, just wanted to do my job in the Navy. Interestingly enough, just doing my job the way I thought it should be done earned me many letters of commendation, as well as 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all signed by Commodores and Admirals.

You wake up and "beat time"? What does that mean? You stroke off after your first cup of coffee? And a "task" isn't something that you look to do, it's something you have to do. If you do it because you enjoy doing it and it doesn't cost you much in the terms of effort, then it's a hobby, as you enjoy doing it.

As far as disapproval? I like it when people tell me that I've done something wrong so I can correct it. If I learn from the mistakes that I get disapproval from and learn to do it right, I get respect.

Respect is earned, not given, nor is it something you can get by posting a whole bunch of crap on the internet.

"Respect is earned, not given"

This attitude is part of the problem with society.

We should respect everyone we meet until they give us a reason not to.

When you meet someone that has a different point of view than you, from a different culture, or a different way of life. . .

. . . if they are not a materialist, or they don't have the same values as you, chances are. . . they can't earn your respect.

Do other life forms not "earn" your respect?

See this? This is a picture of buffalo slaughtered because men did not respect nature. . . Or how others lived. They didn't think others "earned" their respect.

article-2268064-1726AB89000005DC-732_638x498.jpg

We have leaders in power who still have this attitude.

It is a toxic attitude that many raise their children with.

My kid had my respect the day he was born. . . my greatest punishment was when he disappointed me and made me lose respect by his behavior. He would seek to change his behavior immediately.

ALL people deserve respect until they do something to lose it.

Forum List

Back