Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi’s Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine

Junior Pelosi’s company, Viscoil is under investigation for securities fraud. It seems as though the public management of the company, which included Paul Pelosi, Jr., as President and COO, was actually a Potemkin arrangement that hid the fact that the company was actually controlled by a pair of convicted felons.

If you’re wondering why Nancy Pelosi is laying low as the effervescent maelstrom of corruption and influence peddling descends upon Joe Biden’s hairplugs, we may have the answer. She has a son of her own involved in oil importing from Ukraine. He even used his Mom to promote his business.

Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi's Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine
What is so amazing about politicians kids making dough off their parents political position? Trump's kids have made a little over 82 million being the kids of a president.. But I know you don't think the kids of republican politicians don't exploit their parents positions...Here is some 411 they all dood it..Which is why I do not support any party nor do I support people in office.

Junior Pelosi’s company, Viscoil is under investigation for securities fraud. It seems as though the public management of the company, which included Paul Pelosi, Jr., as President and COO, was actually a Potemkin arrangement that hid the fact that the company was actually controlled by a pair of convicted felons.
Battleship Potemkin was the site of the mutiny over rotten food and death for not eating it which occurred during the Russian revolution of 1905. Are you sure that is the word you want to describe

Are you saying convicted felons can't run a business? What is Trump's excuse?

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Show us his conviction for a felony.

You only get convicted if you get caught.I said what is Trump's excuse if a convicted felon can't run a business? What with all the bankruptcies in Trump's past he evidently is not very good at it.
Just let me know what else I can spell out for yous.

You only get convicted if you get caught.I said what is Trump's excuse if a convicted felon can't run a business? What with all the bankruptcies in Trump's past he evidently is not very good at it.
Find out what a "convicted felon" is, you dumb fucker. Trump needs no excuses. He is not a convicted felon and by the way, you can't be a felon if you were never convicted.

Let me ask you something. Do you consider Carl Icahn successful?

The Ukraine may be the most corrupt nation on earth...of course the most corrupt Americans......the dems.......will run to it....next we will hear the NBA is starting a league there...Buuuuaaaahahahaha

The Ukraine may be the most corrupt nation on earth...of course the most corrupt Americans......the dems.......will run to it....next we will hear the NBA is starting a league there...Buuuuaaaahahahaha
It turns out more and more that Ukraine was to the democrats what they allege Russia was to the republicans...a corrupt shell from which all sorts of scams and partisan attacks could be staged and money could be laundered.
Clinton Foundation Timeline

Do some research on this winner. Alexandra Chalupa.

He is a successful pirate..

Then maybe you dislike Trump and his buddies trying to get established there also?

So, his 170 company subsidiaries that declared bankruptcy matter not.

So, his 170 company subsidiaries that declared bankruptcy matter not.
He was successful at pirating corporations to acclimate his wealth he had zero interest in building businesses.

If you’re wondering why Nancy Pelosi is laying low as the effervescent maelstrom of corruption and influence peddling descends upon Joe Biden’s hairplugs, we may have the answer. She has a son of her own involved in oil importing from Ukraine. He even used his Mom to promote his business.

Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi's Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine
What is so amazing about politicians kids making dough off their parents political position? Trump's kids have made a little over 82 million being the kids of a president.. But I know you don't think the kids of republican politicians don't exploit their parents positions...Here is some 411 they all dood it..Which is why I do not support any party nor do I support people in office.
got a link???

but being worth billions proves hes pretty good at it

Forum List

Back