Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi’s Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine

Show us his conviction for a felony.
You only get convicted if you get caught.I said what is Trump's excuse if a convicted felon can't run a business? What with all the bankruptcies in Trump's past he evidently is not very good at it.
Just let me know what else I can spell out for yous.
Let me ask you something. Do you consider Carl Icahn successful?
He is a successful pirate..
So, his 170 company subsidiaries that declared bankruptcy matter not.
He was successful at pirating corporations to acclimate his wealth he had zero interest in building businesses.
Let’s try another. Bill Gates

If you’re wondering why Nancy Pelosi is laying low as the effervescent maelstrom of corruption and influence peddling descends upon Joe Biden’s hairplugs, we may have the answer. She has a son of her own involved in oil importing from Ukraine. He even used his Mom to promote his business.

Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi's Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine
They are all corrupt, engaged in bribery, selling us out instead of laboring diligently on our behalf.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Nervous Nancy's unhinged meltdown!

3:29 PM - Oct 16, 2019

President Trump called Democrat congressional leaders in. Crazy Nancy stormed out.

White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham told the Washington Examiner in a statement, "The President was measured, factual and decisive, while Speaker Pelosi's decision to walk out was baffling, but not surprising,.

"She had no intention of listening or contributing to an important meeting on national security issues. While Democrat leadership chose to storm out and get in front of the cameras to whine, everyone else in the meeting chose to stay in the room and work on behalf of this country."

Democrats still have not gotten over 2016, and now realize 2020 is slipping away.

If you’re wondering why Nancy Pelosi is laying low as the effervescent maelstrom of corruption and influence peddling descends upon Joe Biden’s hairplugs, we may have the answer. She has a son of her own involved in oil importing from Ukraine. He even used his Mom to promote his business.

Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi's Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine

You're arguing that Nancy Pelosi is 'laying low'?

What color is the sky in your world?

Forum List

Back