America at its Best...America Liberals Want to Destroy

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

Iowa choir kids sing Battle Hymn of Republic on flight back from Germany after discovering remains of WWII veteran finally coming home. These are the stakes in this election. Do you want more of these patriotic displays or more Black Lives Matter and anti-American protest in the street. Liberal and patriot...mutually exclusive terms.

Iowa choir kids sing Battle Hymn of Republic on flight back from Germany after discovering remains of WWII veteran finally coming home. These are the stakes in this election. Do you want more of these patriotic displays or more Black Lives Matter and anti-American protest in the street. Liberal and patriot...mutually exclusive terms.

Bush92, delusional pomposity is passe, catch up! Do you actually think Republicans own patriotism? Given that Democrats are a messier party with a broader spectrum, you appear to be one of those GWB spoke about when he said we point to the worst in others while touting the best hope in ourselves.

Mike Pence said he is a Christian, a conservative and a Republican. He didn`t say he was an American. Does Bush92 still want to talk about patriotism?

Do you actually think Republicans own patriotism?

Me? Nah. Not at all.

But certainly, the Democrats show disdain for it at every opportunity, except when employing it to try to blunt some ridiculous notion they're pushing.

Ergo ...

Stupid premise. Great choir and rendition.

We all know that the current form of Liberalism is anti America. That's a given. We also know that lying and deception rolls off the tongues of Liberals like rain off a tin roof - Obama and Clinton being tip of this ugly spear.

We all know that the current form of Liberalism is anti America. That's a given. We also know that lying and deception rolls off the tongues of Liberals like rain off a tin roof - Obama and Clinton being tip of this ugly spear.
Brynmr, eat more fiber and maybe you'll dump some of that crap you're full of. Try it, you'll feel much better!

No, not at all. But I do think the democrats have disowned it. They disparage the thought at every level (such as major box stores warning their employees don’t dare say ‘merry christmas’ to anyone) . And they surely have disowned the idea that God has blessed our nation. Of course to them, God is an unproven entity, an ancient myth that causes more problems than of any redeeming value. How stupid can one be.

The Battle Hymn of the Republic is the greatest patriotic song this nation could ever adopt. But, yes, you are right. That virtue has passed us by. Now we are left to our own wits to combat the wiles of the devil. And it is working so well. : 0

Your current problem is the orange windbag who`s going to take a serious thrashing in November. Forget about Obama and Clinton.

No, not at all. But I do think the democrats have disowned it. They disparage the thought at every level (such as major box stores warning their employees don’t dare say ‘merry christmas’ to anyone) . And they surely have disowned the idea that God has blessed our nation. Of course to them, God is an unproven entity, an ancient myth that causes more problems than of any redeeming value. How stupid can one be.

The Battle Hymn of the Republic is the greatest patriotic song this nation could ever adopt. But, yes, you are right. That virtue has passed us by. Now we are left to our own wits to combat the wiles of the devil. And it is working so well. : 0
Turz, you paint with a broad brush. I do not commit to a party, but lean heavily Democratic and most often, but not always, vote that way, although mostly against rather than for. I was raised in a Christian household, attend church faithfully, taught Sunday School to 12 yr olds for years, and sadly know each and every time I have failed my faith. I always say Merry Christmas, never use XMas. In my car is a disc of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir of patriotic songs (I have a funny story about that) that I play close to every time I drive. I do not listen to talk radio or Fox though. Here's my comeback to the contempt you express for Democrats. I see Republicans as the talk-the-talk party. I see Republicans making a great show of their patriotism and their faith, just like that Biblical rich guy with the wide band of stature edging his robes and trumpets announcing his presence as he prays loudly on the street corner about how glad he is that he is not like 'other men', then lists their faults, which he evidently thinks he does not possess. But the urge for freedom seems to have rather strict limits within the Party, like women's rights in both body and earning capacity for one. In many areas of walk-the-walk I see many Republicans fall very short of the great displays they like to think defines them. I have several Republican friends who have really good ideas, and several Democratic friends who seem too cavalier to me, but like you, my overall picture of the opposition is a very negative one. ps, I think you are one of the good guys and value your posts.

Patriot is Americas best specie and off course we can attack's first with federal reserve. At home we can defend in almost 4 but no in between border in Canada - USA.

Only in Alaska we haved troops.

vs Canada, Russia, China and N.Korea.

475,000 in Army are to strong and Marine Corps in south + Marines in west coast.

Last edited:

With the present corrupt democrat candidate, have to agree with you.

Bush92, delusional pomposity is passe, catch up! Do you actually think Republicans own patriotism? Given that Democrats are a messier party with a broader spectrum, you appear to be one of those GWB spoke about when he said we point to the worst in others while touting the best hope in ourselves.

Democats have pandered to the worst elements of our society, primarily BLM that is a cop killer Marxist organization. I watched Clinton campaign whore out the father of a dead soldier for political gain. I watched Nancy Pelosi describe working class Democrats who are crossing over toTrump as idiots. No. I'm done with DNC.I'm done with a party that sends jobs overseas, pays ransom for hostages, and swaps terrorist for a deserter. Democrsts hate everything about U.S. History. In their view America is an "evil, racist, unfair, country that was evil from the day it pushed Native Americans off their land." I will go so far as to say most liberals feel that terrorism is America's fault because of her "evil,racist, unfair,brutal, imperialist " foreig policy. No. Liberals hate America.

Mike Pence said he is a Christian, a conservative and a Republican. He didn`t say he was an American. Does Bush92 still want to talk about patriotism?
Sure. Liberals are unpatriotic and believe America is a bad, mean ol' racist nation. Crybabies.

Last edited:

Turz, you paint with a broad brush. I do not commit to a party, but lean heavily Democratic and most often, but not always, vote that way, although mostly against rather than for. I was raised in a Christian household, attend church faithfully, taught Sunday School to 12 yr olds for years, and sadly know each and every time I have failed my faith. I always say Merry Christmas, never use XMas. In my car is a disc of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir of patriotic songs (I have a funny story about that) that I play close to every time I drive. I do not listen to talk radio or Fox though. Here's my comeback to the contempt you express for Democrats. I see Republicans as the talk-the-talk party. I see Republicans making a great show of their patriotism and their faith, just like that Biblical rich guy with the wide band of stature edging his robes and trumpets announcing his presence as he prays loudly on the street corner about how glad he is that he is not like 'other men', then lists their faults, which he evidently thinks he does not possess. But the urge for freedom seems to have rather strict limits within the Party, like women's rights in both body and earning capacity for one. In many areas of walk-the-walk I see many Republicans fall very short of the great displays they like to think defines them. I have several Republican friends who have really good ideas, and several Democratic friends who seem too cavalier to me, but like you, my overall picture of the opposition is a very negative one. ps, I think you are one of the good guys and value your posts.
Your confusing Republicans with narcissistic liberals.

Forum List

Back