🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America may very well go to hell

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Even Democrats know Biden ending this immigration policy will do nothing but lead to disaster.

Biden has no idea what he's doing anymore. If he ever did.

• Banned
if someone doesn't bring an end to this suicidal thrust around the world, no one of us will be around anymore, someone will drop a nuclear weapon or something...God didn't call Americans to shoot folks and America to engage in senseless unjust war...America has committed far more war crimes than any other nation on earth...God has a way of putting nations in place

• Banned
i agree we're already there. this is hell. HEEEEEEEEEELL

Last edited:
How did our country even survive for 240 plus years without this CDC Title 42 policy?

Though it is sort of fun to watch the right give the CDC so much love all of a sudden.

Even Democrats know Biden ending this immigration policy will do nothing but lead to disaster.

Thanks to the progressive Democrats and Independents who wanted the "orange man bad" out, so they supported the stealing of the 2020 election, now they realize how fucked in the head the person they selected is? Tough titties mother fuckers, you could of stopped the big steal at the beginning, now you all have to fucking deal with this shit. Just dont come around me, i dont like stupid people on my property.

1648999173862.png

Trump had the border solved. Voters want the border solved again. November can't come fast enough.

What low standards we have when just under a million border crossings in a year is a "solved border

there are two kinds of people who cross the border: most of them want to exploit the American dream by killing us and raping our children, and some i assume have come to live the American dream

if someone doesn't bring an end to this suicidal thrust around the world, no one of us will be around anymore, someone will drop a nuclear weapon or something...God didn't call Americans to shoot folks and America to engage in senseless unjust war...America has committed far more war crimes than any other nation on earth...God has a way of putting nations in place
God did no calling at all. You are fucked up on the science of non-existing entities.

Obama knows exactly what he is doing. He has removed our border to continue his "browning of America."

Forum List

Back