🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America may very well go to hell

Even Democrats know Biden ending this immigration policy will do nothing but lead to disaster.

Biden has no idea what he's doing anymore. If he ever did.

It's called the Cloward and Piven strategy, over load and over whelm the system, it's intentional. I wonder how much the cartels are paying the xiden regime to complete their human trafficking operation for them.

if someone doesn't bring an end to this suicidal thrust around the world, no one of us will be around anymore, someone will drop a nuclear weapon or something...God didn't call Americans to shoot folks and America to engage in senseless unjust war..
Does God usually give you permission to go to war?
I don't recall any such thing but being a godbotherer it doesn't surprise me you think you have unique access to what your silly god thinks.
.America has committed far more war crimes than any other nation on earth...God has a way of putting nations in place

Can you give me one instance when god dealt with any military skirmish?
I know you can't. You are a liar.

Joe doesn't need to understand anything he does. He gets TOLD what to say, where to go, who to answer, what to tell them, when to talk. Joe is just following orders because he's been promised the BIG PAYOFF in the end.
His payoff is getting to play at being president. He gets to make speeches, hobnob with the Hoi Polloi, free travel and his son gets paid millions of dollars.

that Yuma number is staggering. and imagine how high it will be after Biden ends Title 42

FPgBqN7XwAA0s8G

"Going to Hell" is one way to put it I guess. I would say "overdue for Judgment".

my friends, under Biden, every border city in America...is now a border city

there are folks on the terrorist watch list who are being caught at the border. they're not from Central America, they're from Yemen. once the GOP started talking about it, Biden stopped telling us the numbers of folks on the terrorist watch list caught at the border

border security is the No.1 issue in Arizona. no way Mark Kelly gets re-elected this year if they rescind Title 42. good job, Biden!

Forum List

Back